Placebo

New Forums: Feedback thread - Bugs/Suggestions here please.

Gnat;2131566']..... hmmm' date=' so wheres my pips for owning 3 copies of OFP, 1 copy of ArmA, and 3 copies of ArmA2OA ;)[/quote']

Seconded, and Take On, all the DLCs and everything else too...

Seconded, and Take On, all the DLCs and everything else too...

where is my pip for having a big di....wait..wrong thread...

:nuts:

Having problems using the back button (and mouse gestures) for navigation, using Opera. Sometimes it takes 3 clicks for it to react, other times I'm pretty sure I'm clicking 10 times before something happens. Currently solved by always opening in new window, but not a solid fix.

Having problems using the back button (and mouse gestures) for navigation, using Opera. Sometimes it takes 3 clicks for it to react, other times I'm pretty sure I'm clicking 10 times before something happens. Currently solved by always opening in new window, but not a solid fix.

And here I thought I was going crazy.

yet we don't use like element from facebook so that should not be it

small update to forum done, improved the social bit, smaller size per page, faster loading ...

small update to forum done, improved the social bit, smaller size per page, faster loading ...

Well, I don't know if it's connected with these changes, but now while not logged-in, my screen is cluttered with:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For me it makes browsing forums harder, when I just need to find some site/thread linked to in someone's sig (think addonmakers like STGN, or Sanctuary linking to mirrors of their work) - without commenting - operation that normally takes 5 sec, now is 4 times longer*... :(

*If not even slower - here in PL we don't have "European" quality of Internet services :p

Still having problems with back button requiring at least three hits, and forward button not working (inactive) at all. Couldn't find any obvious problems reported at Opera, and I couldn't even access vbulletin. Would like to know if this affects only a few Opera installs, all of them, or all browsers (guessing its not due lack of complaints :p).

not having such issue with my opera, iron, chrome ...

only browser which seems to have random small issues on some pages is IE9 hard to tell why (either timeout on too big page or caching issue)

AuthorOfThread.jpg

Shouldn't there be "Author of the Thread" or "Thread Author"?

Bug with Opera: after deleting cookies (wasn't able to log in), all menus are opened behind the text, making it impossible to change settings/write posts. Fixed with disabling Java Script, but now can't use any text formatting tools...

PS. Probably problem with browser/mine PC, but never saw this before so...

what Opera version ? what Java version? what pages (all of them?) weird to be fair

what Opera version ? what Java version? what pages (all of them?) weird to be fair

Opera - 10.61, Java - I dunno, Opera seems to have built-in support for this standard (Java site says the same), but as I have supposed - it was some problem on mine side, reinstalling browser helped. ;)

But FYI it looked as if all drop-down menus, and others (like smileys list) were opened "behind" the main text (with main banner - Home-Games-etc. repeated under Flash ad). Also none of the buttons (like Log out, or PMs) responded to clicks. It all started when I wasn't able to log in, and I'd deleted browser's cache and cookies. After that Forums were working OK until logging in - site then went crazy...

well please note that latest Opera is 11.62,

so if You run 10.61 then You use terribly outdated insecure build

Was hoping that yesterdays downtime would fix my Opera (back navigation) problems. It didn't. Not so much related to the forum, but on the bistudio.com site, it would be nice with a notice if the forum is down due maintenance or hardware errors.

The forum was just now down for around 24 hours.

Don't know if anybody else noticed.

yet we don't use like element from facebook so that should not be it

I followed the advice in this post and installed the Opera Facebook Blocker Extension, just to try it out. With that one running, everything is the way it should be, with one click on the back button (or mouse gesture) that actually works.

Even if I'm a "facebook hater", it might not be for everyone to block like this to get their browser working properly again. Even if nothing happens here or from Opera themselves, at least meanwhile this is a workaround.

Edit: I just did the same thing here at work - installed that blocker - and makes the forums work okay again here as well. Much less "anti everything" on my work machine compared to home, yet I did have the same problem. So back works immediately now, and forward works (was always inactive before I installed the blocker extension).

Edited by CarlGustaffa

Hello,

I noticed just today that my PM box was full as someone joined me elsewhere to tell me he couldn't send me a message. It's been like this probably since a while.

In the old board it wasn't a problem as when i logged in , i always have the "pm box is full" or something like that message appearing on top of the board.

But since all the time that PM box with the new board has been full, i have seen nothing telling me, until i went on my actual pm box page and noticed on the bottom the amount of message i had in stock, that were indeed the maximum allowed.

Is there a setting in this new board i may have missed to enable the "Notification" link on top to transform into "your PM box is full" like it was in the old board ?

I think there something wrong with the Tapatalk support atm. I haven't been able to connect to the forums via Tapatalk for ages. Can anyone else confirm this?

I think there something wrong with the Tapatalk support atm. I haven't been able to connect to the forums via Tapatalk for ages. Can anyone else confirm this?

Have you tried reinstalling Tapatalk?

Have you tried reinstalling Tapatalk?

I've reinstalled, updated and whatnot but tapatalk does not work with BIS forums atm (and neither with DayZ). Every other forums works well.

You can find the BIS forums in the app but connecting fails and the app tells to contact BIS forum admins. I wonder if BIS has disabled tapatalk support perhaps?

Can anyone use BIS forums with Tapatalk atm?

Edit. Nvm, just found this;

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?125567-Tapatalk-smartphones-app-for-forums-browsing/page6

BIS has disabled it.