What are the most important sounds for you while using JSRS?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What are the most important sounds for you while using JSRS?

• The weapon sounds!
    • The vehicle sounds!
    • Environmental sounds!
    • Explosions, Soniccracks, Bullethits, the sound of danger!
    • The script features like the "distance sounds"!
    • Everything combined! The whole Mod itself is important.

Also did you check out the t72 tank cannon that was also quite ... (Just add it to map shooting cannon and be near it and see).

BTW this isnt undermining the new fixes, thats a massive amount of tweaks, I tip my virtual hat to you. BTW thats a mint looking logo.

hi

very nice logo an me like new changes cant wait to test an new engine sounds. ^^

have a question Lordjarhead: um did you change an reworked the sound for BMP-2 2A42 an BMP-3 autocannon be more louder?

Yes, i did! I just forget to add this in the Change-log list.

Also did you check out the t72 tank cannon that was also quite ... (Just add it to map shooting cannon and be near it and see).

BTW this isnt undermining the new fixes, thats a massive amount of tweaks, I tip my virtual hat to you. BTW thats a mint looking logo.

As mentioned before, i never touched that thing, what you hear is Bis Sounds. But i can do this- just give me some time. Maybe i can do it tomorrow morning. Do you know the name of the main gun? APFSDS i cannot find in my config library^^

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

WHY KILLED THIS BRID WHY XD i liked it maybe not so loud but i liked it

It had to be. There was no other way! He would have destroyed us all. That would be everyone's end!!! OMG!

...............lol..............

Edited by LordJarhead

Im sitting here waiting for the new version. Its 16:00 here and good time for some new A2 sounds :)

Im sitting here waiting for the new version. Its 16:00 here and good time for some new A2 sounds :)

Well, LordJarhed being fan of Bundesliga probably lives in Germany or

whereabouts and your post was made 7:42 AM in this part of the world. :D

I cant believe people put soccer/football above other things like sound mods?! ;)

I cant believe people put soccer/football above other things like sound mods?! ;)

The best thing that could happen is that the download is available at 14:45.

Then start the download, watch the Bundesliga Simulcast and when the games are over start testing the new version of the soundmod.

Awesome saturday :yay:

As mentioned before, i never touched that thing, what you hear is Bis Sounds. But i can do this- just give me some time. Maybe i can do it tomorrow morning. Do you know the name of the main gun? APFSDS i cannot find in my config library^^

Ah right, well I dont know off hand what it would be config wise so sorry I couldn't help on that. But that might explain the sound balance if its stock vs your sounds.

Ah right, well I dont know off hand what it would be config wise so sorry I couldn't help on that. But that might explain the sound balance if its stock vs your sounds.

Na, already done! Find it, called D81 ... ^^

UPDATE

Iam uploading the Mod NOW to the Armaholic server. Its 15:15 PM and the Bundesliga starts on 15:30^^

Because the low speed of the server the upload take one Hour. BUT: After this, the Admin have to put it on the site and THIS will take some time, like always.

So, i would say: Today, evening or even tonight. Sry leutz, but i cant do it faster.

Jarhead

I try and find stuff to do, so I can think of something else in the meantime haha :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Which team do you support?

hmm let me guess... Werder Bremen? :D

on topic: cant wait!!! :D

hmm let me guess... Werder Bremen? :D

on topic: cant wait!!! :D

BAHH,,, Never mate :D

Haha, Hoffenheim - Werder Bremen 4:1 lol:D,

HSV Forever Mates.

on Topic: UPLOADED! Its up to the Admins now, lets hope they don't watch the Bundesliga too. :p

Jarhead

BAHH,,, Never mate :D

Haha, Hoffenheim - Werder Bremen 4:1 lol:D,

HSV Forever Mates.

on Topic: UPLOADED! Its up to the Admins now, lets hope they don't watch the Bundesliga too. :p

Jarhead

lmao ok bad guess! :p & YAY!! cant wait, how long does admin take?

UPDATE

The new Version is now online on the Armaholic Site and ready for download.

Sry for the long delay. I hope you have fun with this anyway.

Thanks so far.

Jarhead

Edited by LordJarhead

Weee! awesome LordJarhead, thanks again matey! d/l'ing now!

Did you change the gear sounds?

Yes, you don't like it i guess? Yah, i thought this will come :p

First Error: Lav25 has no Engine-High Ext Sound. Config problem i guess.