Sign in to follow this  
Vitek

German special forces, 2002

Hi'! I'd like present my current work. I'm working on German special forces, 2002 era. Following pictures display the desert version of operators and their equipment, the green version will appear at this tread soon. This my first public project.

Operators

arma2oa2011-07-2601-46qu07.pngarma2oa2011-07-2601-47iuj1.pngarma2oa2011-07-2601-51jupc.png

arma2oa2011-07-2601-47quk9.pngarma2oa2011-07-2601-508u65.pngarma2oa2011-07-2601-48gue7.png

arma2oa2011-07-2601-499u5v.pngarma2oa2011-07-2601-564ub5.png

Weapons

arma2oa2011-07-2601-35nuce.pngarma2oa2011-07-2601-370us4.pngarma2oa2011-07-2601-37qup7.png

arma2oa2011-07-2601-386u8t.pngarma2oa2011-07-2601-416u1l.pngarma2oa2011-07-2601-42iu6y.png

arma2oa2011-07-2601-43nuoe.png

Wow 24 views and not one response.

Great work dude. They look cool. Any New gear along with the units?

Good stuff. I especially like the G36 with AG36. Hope they get lasers/flashlights too :)

Edit: looks like a flashlight on the first screen?

PROTOTYPE 001: Thank you. Two backpacks (berghaus atlas and munro) will be in the pack.

Alwarren: Each G36 has LLM01 module with working laser, that is what I missed. I don't know which g36 to choose for flashlight function.

Edited by Vitek

Nice - always good to see new units. It's much appreciated that you are taking the time and effort to do this.

i must congratulate you for making news units that are not simply (yet another) reskin of johnny's SF, or the default units! awesome!

Edited by That guy

You could use G36C with EOTech for flash light. Or you make every single rifle in 2 versions, one with laser, one with flash light. But one thing: are your ingame texture settings that low? Otherwise you should work a bit on the textures, they look very blurred.

Another hint: No-one would ever wear a beret when going into combat. You don't bring a knife to a gun fight, do you?

Blurred texters might be due to that: I made screenshots in windowed Arma2 and my PC is not to good to run arma 2 on high settings.

Jester_Darrak:That is just an unarmed guy I used for showing weapons.

Looking good!

Except for the low res textures but as you said, this is probably due to your graphic settings.

Nice to finally see some tricked out g36s.

About the laser versus light debate, have you looked into the ACE feature that allows you to have both a laser and a flashlight on the same weapon?

Good luck with the project.

The Guy is holding the C-mag :p

Wow I'm a derp.

Still would like to see him holding the front grip. Otherwise there's no point to modelling the front grip :)

Looks great for me. The "SMOG" looks very cool. And finally anyone who build the Lucy.

Looks pretty good although I think the G36's are over scaled ;)

These look good already. So far, there´s a lack of germans in my toybox, this one could just change that.

Will keep an eye on this, keep up the good work!

About the laser versus light debate, have you looked into the ACE feature that allows you to have both a laser and a flashlight on the same weapon?

wouldnt that mean they would require ACE, which i hope they wouldnt as although im not against ACE i just dont use it.

Great looking models, nice to see some new units

Blurred texters might be due to that: I made screenshots in windowed Arma2 and my PC is not to good to run arma 2 on high settings.

You can always up the graphics to take your screenshots and then set it back to what you play with. Its always nice to see how the textures should look. ;)

Good work otherwise. Nice to see new units!

wouldnt that mean they would require ACE, which i hope they wouldnt as although im not against ACE i just dont use it.

Great looking models, nice to see some new units

I don' t know much about configs, so don' t quote me on that, but maybe there is a way to code these ace functionalities without making the addon require ACE, making them activate themselves only when ACE is detected.

Or there is always the solution of making two separate configs, although that would require more work from the author.

Don' t worry, i wasn' t asking the author to make the addon have ACE as a requirement.:)

Edited by Tisman