Sign in to follow this  
Egodraco

FFUR SLX 1985 2.5 and CWA

I am not really good at making threads as you know, but my problem is I can't make the 1985 mod work with CWA, as far as I understand and seen due the lack of Res folder, but I am not the expert about it so I wanted to ask any of you guys, whether you know how to make it work. Sorry if the thread is someway inapropriate, but I really like FFUR, and now I am a little stuck (though I could just revert to OFP:R 1.96, when I think about it)

AFAIK, FFUR '85 works with CWA aside from the snazzy SLX replacement effects which require the RES folder.

Have you tried copying your Data and Data3d.pbo and putting them into the directory required by the .bat file?

Edit the .bat file (in Notepad), and change all references from /Res/Addons to /Addons. Save and then run the file.

@sevensixtytwo I did how you said:

1) Made folder Res

2) Then in it made folder DTA

3) Then in it I made folder HWTL

4) Edited shortcut

IT WORKS! Thanks.

I love that mod. Everything in it so... So.... Awesome! Just it is kinda weird to see World in Conflict's logo... I just played the third Cold War Crisis mission: Everything quieted down, and I heard someone begging for help in russian. I found the guy. He had his weapon dropped, and he asked not to shoot, so I provided him first aid. But the bag of dicks, rest of the team, killed him right after I saved his life. o.O

@JdB I guess, I'm an idiot, cuz I was unable to find any .bat file. Weird though. I remember it existing..... Somewhere.

Edited by Egodraco
  • Like 1

Will this solve the installation issue I am getting? I also have CWA 1.99 installed and I am getting an errror installing FFUR 08. It says I need some pack or such and gives me 2 options 3D and 3D HTML something like that

ok nvm, I got it solved. thanks everyone

if i understand you right, theres a patch for cwa that will give you both cwa and resistance, then youll have a res folder.. hope this helps

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

do these mods ffur slx work on linux server and if so how? thanks ....