Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

Now what the Fuck is that? :eek:

EDIT: Wait a minute, Spukayev was the contact guy in OP Harvest Red. You remember, that guy where you had to find some documents in his house and then blow it up.

So I would say, whoever made this

This is no stupid game! You're dealing with p3R51An 8lacK Hat5 8oy5 and every 42 hours we'll give you something to keep you aware. Keep you wondering. We know you found Spukayev's files back in 2009, and that they bought you a way out of that mess. But that's not everything the old crook had been hiding. The stash is still buried there.

Has played Arma 2

EDIT: And those pics seem much like chernorus to me (the real world thing)

http://www.arma2.com/

Edited by Tonci87

Calling it right now as an ARG.

Looks like BIS is using a creative way to give us info on some new "soon to be announced" project. Yay! :D

I just wish the arma2.com site wasn't blocked for me right now. Will have to wait a few hours until I get home from work before I can see it. :(

Anyone interested in going to checkout that hole in the last pic? :biggrin: Maybe there is a special copy of ArmA 2 burried there.

I hope that after 42 hours BIS will announce ArmA 3 or a new expansion or something :butbut:

I just wish the arma2.com site wasn't blocked for me right now. Will have to wait a few hours until I get home from work before I can see it.

EDIT: Made a screenie for you:

ly5l3b28hkp43ikka8_thumb.jpg

EDIT: Made a screenie for you:

That's very nice of you, but unfortunately pretty much all image hosters are blocked here too - so I can't see that picture either. :o

Thanks anyway. I'll just have to wait. :)

EDIT: unless you or someone else would be willing to host it via Google documents or some other HTTPS webspace. :D

Well yes, it could be a BIS Thing, but seriously, would they take down arma2.com just to give us a new riddle?

in leet

p3R51An 8lacK Hat5 8oy5 = persian black hats boys

hmmm free DLC???????? :D

Edited by ArmAriffic

The photos were taken with a Pentax K10D but that guy removed the serialnumber of the camera from the exif data^^

Looking at the forum user list, we have at least four devs following this thread right now. :D

Btw. anyone with FF+Greasemonkey or Chrome can use this nifty script I made: BI Forum dev highlighter. It highlights BI devs in the forums active user list. ;)

(No I'm not a stalker. Srsly...)

no BIS joke it's just some 30 year old loser living at home with his parents I would say :D

Edited by ArmAriffic

no BIS joke it's just some 30 year old loser living at home with his parents I would say

I bet it is them, maybe they will release a new expansion about a war between the US and Iran in the near future :tongue:

But I really really doubt that someone from Iran would come down to the Czech Republic to make those pictures, unless someone made the pictures for them of course.

At least I hope it is them, if it was a hacker it would mean no new DLC :sad:

EDIT:

unless you or someone else would be willing to host it via Google documents or some other HTTPS webspace.

Try now

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1ibAash2_Hzq972CTruSXaIqJE_iTF4fySt87poqtsBY/edit?hl=en

Edited by -Martin-

Honestly, it's not a hack. It's far too coherent to be. ;) And Dwarden is clearly in on it. :P

I agree (and hope that's the case). I have my wallet out ready to buy new stuff... come on and announce it. :)