Sign in to follow this  
tk1138

Crosshair

OK just got my combined operations installed the ace, got all that stuff situated, but for the life of me i can not figure out why the little cross hair type deal does not show up...you know the 'cross hairs' that show up when you have your rifle or the little thing that shows up when you have your grenade launcher selected...the crosshair shows up in regular game mode. but when ace is enabled it does not show up....on my OA version of ACE the cross hairs would show up..

any one have any ideas on how to get crosshairs up...

OK just got my combined operations installed the ace, got all that stuff situated, but for the life of me i can not figure out why the little cross hair type deal does not show up...you know the 'cross hairs' that show up when you have your rifle or the little thing that shows up when you have your grenade launcher selected...the crosshair shows up in regular game mode. but when ace is enabled it does not show up....on my OA version of ACE the cross hairs would show up..

any one have any ideas on how to get crosshairs up...

I use Ace, its built for realism, there are no crosshairs on mine either (I do have it on Expert level), I don’t believe there are any available in Ace, however someone on here might be able to tell you if you can add some via script/config, but I think having never had crosshairs in a real combat zone your unlikely to have them in Ace…

Use the sights on the weapon..

Edited by HR4 Elite

@ACE\clippi\clippi.exe -> manual options -> no crosshair

But learn to play without crosshairs - since that's the way it's meant to be played (ideally also with an aiming deadzone). Every realism server won't have them.

You have to go to your userconfig folder in your arma 2 folder and then go to userconfig.ini somewhere there it explains how to enable cross hairs again..