• Topics

• Works fine for me, I use it all the time. /Edit: It wants the action-key. Maybe you rebind your key settings? Try holding middle mouse button or whatever you reassigned it to.
    • Here is a variant that I used once. In this variant, the player needs a key object in his inventory. (I think you can find it in the editor as an inventory item) office setVariable ['bis_disabled_Door_7',1,true]; JFR_showKeyInput = true; publicVariable "JFR_showKeyInput"; [ keyInput, "Open with key", "\a3\ui_f\data\IGUI\Cfg\holdactions\holdAction_unbind_ca.paa", "\a3\ui_f\data\IGUI\Cfg\holdactions\holdAction_unbind_ca.paa", "(_this distance _target < 3) && (JFR_showKeyInput == true)", "(_caller distance _target < 3) && (JFR_showKeyInput == true)", {}, {}, { if("Keys" in (magazines _caller)) then { JFR_showKeyInput = false; publicVariable "JFR_showKeyInput"; deleteVehicle keyInput; //playSound3D [getMissionPath "sounds\DoorOpen.ogg", Auto, false, getPosASL Auto, 10, 1, 23]; office setVariable ['bis_disabled_Door_7',0,true]; } else { hint parseText format ["You need a <t color='#ff0000'>key</t> for this door!"]; }; }, {}, [], 0.8, nil, false, false ] remoteExec ["BIS_fnc_holdActionAdd", 0, Auto];   I placed an object of the appropriate size in front of the corresponding door, named it “keyInput” and then made it invisible with the following: keyInput setObjectTextureGlobal [0, ""]; (Changing the visibility doesn't work, otherwise the holdAction will no longer be displayed!)   Looking back, the “JFR_showKeyInput” is probably not needed, as the “keyInput” is deleted anyway so as not to block the path.
    • Please make the intro skippable for the extraction scenario. Holding space makes the "skip intro message" pop up but nothing happens.   Thanks.
    • Hi, I apply a custom loadout to spawned enemy AI units with 
        _unit setUnitLoadout (missionConfigFile >> "Loadouts" >> "usaf" >> "infantry" >> "antitank"); Loadouts are defined in description.ext  class Loadouts { class usaf { class infantry { class antitank { uniformClass = "rhs_uniform_acu_ucp"; backpack = "B_Kitbag_rgr"; weapons[] = {"rhsusf_weap_MP7A2_aor1","rhs_weap_maaws","Binocular","Throw","Put"}; magazines[] = {"rhsusf_mag_40Rnd_46x30_AP","rhs_mag_maaws_HEAT","ACE_painkillers","ACE_painkillers","ACE_painkillers","rhs_mag_m18_red","rhs_mag_m18_purple","rhs_mag_m18_yellow","rhs_mag_m67","Chemlight_red","Chemlight_red","rhsusf_mag_40Rnd_46x30_AP","rhsusf_mag_40Rnd_46x30_AP","rhsusf_mag_40Rnd_46x30_AP","rhsusf_mag_40Rnd_46x30_AP","rhsusf_mag_40Rnd_46x30_AP","rhsusf_mag_40Rnd_46x30_AP","rhsusf_mag_40Rnd_46x30_AP","rhsusf_mag_40Rnd_46x30_AP","rhsusf_mag_40Rnd_46x30_AP","rhsusf_mag_40Rnd_46x30_AP","rhsusf_mag_40Rnd_46x30_AP","rhs_mag_maaws_HEAT","rhs_mag_maaws_HEAT","rhs_mag_maaws_HEAT"}; items[] = {"ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_fieldDressing","ACE_elasticBandage","ACE_elasticBandage","ACE_elasticBandage","ACE_elasticBandage","ACE_elasticBandage","ACE_elasticBandage","ACE_packingBandage","ACE_packingBandage","ACE_packingBandage","ACE_packingBandage","ACE_packingBandage","ACE_packingBandage","ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_morphine","ACE_salineIV_500","ACE_splint","ACE_splint","ACE_splint","ACE_tourniquet","ACE_epinephrine","ACE_epinephrine","ACE_epinephrine"}; linkedItems[] = {"rhsusf_iotv_ucp_Squadleader","rhsusf_ach_helmet_headset_ucp","rhs_googles_yellow","ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemWatch","ItemRadio","rhsusf_ANPVS_14"}; }; }; }; };  The unit spawns with everything but weapon attachments. I have no idea where to put the attachments classnames ?