Sign in to follow this  
therev709

[CAMP/OA] Soldiers of Valor: Task Force 94

@Ranger you need to add the pistol ammo from RHs Pistol pack! Also add the ammo for the AA12, both Slug, Pellets and the HE ammo!

@Ranger you need to add the pistol ammo from RHs Pistol pack! Also add the ammo for the AA12, both Slug, Pellets and the HE ammo!

Roger, all of the pistol ammo is there except for the USP Match it seems. However, the class name given for the USP Match is wrong in the readme, I've asked Robert Hammer about it so it should be taken care of by the next patch.

As for v1.61 (or maybe just v1.7, dunno what I'll call it yet) its 95% finished. Just got to wait on a response from RH, and go through and fix a few briefing bugs. If you guys find anything else lemme know! :D

There is one thing I've been trying to figure out, but can't, so any help would be appreciated. When using the mission script based GL4, there is a side Radio Chat at the very beginning of the mission that says "Group Link 4 Initializing" and does that about four times. If anyone knows how to remove the GL4 init radio please lemme know :D

Edited by TheRev709

@USRanger709

I remember in 1 campaign [seal team six devgru by sick1 :)] i have problem with rh pistol pack ammo becose i have this pack for arma 2 v1.o2 like in your 1 post. Wenn i download v1.00 for OA/Co i have no problems with magazines for all pistols from this pack. I dont know how is now in your campaign.

@USRanger709

I remember in 1 campaign [seal team six devgru by sick1 :)] i have problem with rh pistol pack ammo becose i have this pack for arma 2 v1.o2 like in your 1 post. Wenn i download v1.00 for OA/Co i have no problems with magazines for all pistols from this pack. I dont know how is now in your campaign.

Hmm, I'll have to make sure I have all of the latest OA packs. Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't even think of that...

@USRanger709

Ok i checked my addons and i have Rh pistol pack v1.00 for OA and CO. Im restart Sick1 Devgru v2.0 campaign and i have all magazines for all pistols from RH pistol pack. Then i started Soldier of valor v1.6 and i dont have magazines for pistols from Rh pack. So i think that you use in your campaign Rh pistol pack v1.02 for A2, and if someone have on his hdd version for OA/CO he will not have magazines for all pistols. Maybe you can check this im not 100% sure of this theory. :)

Ps:I know that for you it's for sure obvious but my sugestion, this campaign is for arma 2 co, so you should check/use all rh weapons pack for OA/CO and see if nothing is wrong with weapons selections in briefings [i do not bother about these small weapons configs errors but if you want that your campaign be perfect you may check this]. You can have problems if Robert hammer cheange few class names for magazines or weapons. Maybe you must then cheange your description.ext with weapons selection. I think that all class names are the same but im not sure.

Sorry for my English i may write a little not understandable.

Edited by tom3kb

Moderating queue in this thread?

First, your link to the SMG pack is wrong. Second, there is an error, something with BAF_L... I'll post the screenshot again.

There you go, this is the right link http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=13788

Fixed, and the missing BAF weapon error is already noted and will be fixed with the upcoming patch.

@USRanger709

Ok i checked my addons and i have Rh pistol pack v1.00 for OA and CO. Im restart Sick1 Devgru v2.0 campaign and i have all magazines for all pistols from RH pistol pack. Then i started Soldier of valor v1.6 and i dont have magazines for pistols from Rh pack. So i think that you use in your campaign Rh pistol pack v1.02 for A2, and if someone have on his hdd version for OA/CO he will not have magazines for all pistols. Maybe you can check this im not 100% sure of this theory. :)

Ps:I know that for you it's for sure obvious but my sugestion, this campaign is for arma 2 co, so you should check/use all rh weapons pack for OA/CO and see if nothing is wrong with weapons selections in briefings [i do not bother about these small weapons configs errors but if you want that your campaign be perfect you may check this]. You can have problems if Robert hammer cheange few class names for magazines or weapons. Maybe you must then cheange your description.ext with weapons selection. I think that all class names are the same but im not sure.

Sorry for my English i may write a little not understandable.

I started development on this campaign loooong before Operation Arrowhead came out, and its likely a few of the weapon packs are the A2 version. I'll have all of this sorted out and fixed with the next patch :cool:

@USRanger709

I forgot that making an extensive campaign with voice acting and other stuff takes a long time and not a few days. :)

I have also on my hdd few old rh weapons packs for A2 so almost always when a campaign needs any of his addon i have always small config errors in briefing [for me its no big deal] :)

UPDATE:

Version 1.7 is here!

This version fixes a large number of bugs (enables GL4), updates all of the optional weapon packs to the latest OA versions (the Robert Hammer Pistol Pack was not updated to the latest OA version), and adds the Robert Hammer Metal Gear Solid Weapons Pack as an optional addon.

Just make sure you guys get the latest OA version of Robert Hammer's Pistol Pack if you're running the optional weapon packs.

Mirrors:

Refer to first post for latest version

Change log:

-Enable GL4

-Set GL4 config

-Changed Spook's voice to BAF voice.

-Fixed entry weapon BAF_L109A1_HE

-Changed IED Pictures

-Fixed Time speed during convos

-Added Optional RH MGS Weapons Pack Addon

-Fixed Objectives written for Bloodhound not 'player'

-Fixed missing weapon ammo

-Added music to end of Faith Lost

-Remove deBug Radio option from 'the Stan'

-Locked Humvee Driver position in 'the Stan'

-Changed standing guy in tent to SF in 'the Stan'

-Removed RE option from 'the Stan' training

-Fixed Metal Militia "Blue on Blue" 'Grants' team gets killed in crossfire

-Fixed Metal Militia music volume

-Fixed marker on SOV in Ride the Lightning

-Changed cleared building hints to Voice Over in Ride the Lightning

-Fixed Collect Evidence Objective in Unforgiven

-Fixed Ambient Lights in Unforgiven

-Added Gunshot sound in Four Horsemen

Edited by TheRev709

Thanks, I'll try it tonight. Can I change the campaign file and still continue with the campaign? I made already 3-4 missions and don't want to make them again.

@GhostFaceChiller If you will have problems with continue campaign after changing campaign file you can use in campaign menu cheat "campaign" then you have list of all missions and you can start from next mission nr 4 or 5.

Thanks, I'll try it tonight. Can I change the campaign file and still continue with the campaign? I made already 3-4 missions and don't want to make them again.

You only have to restart your current mission. So if you're halfway through "Ride the Lightning," you only have to "revert" to the beginning of that mission to avoid any problems. If you simply "continue" the current mission, you may run into some problems.

Brilliant, this is why i play arma, many thanks for the effort .

So I have finally done the campagin, really good work. :) The last mission was abit too hard because my AI team mates is pretty stupid in that kind of environment (too much objects they go around and such).

The grenadier in your team refused to move after you had come too the second train station.

And another thing i what happend to the podagorsk mission called something like this, TF94_xxxxxxx_B.Podagorsk? (Cant remember the name) I remeber that it was a third Podagorsk mission like if it was a bonus. (I was a beta tester)

Thanks for new version USRanger709 :)

ArmA2Base.de Mirror updated:

Soldiers of Valor: Task Force 94 v1.7 by USRanger709

greetz miller :)

Thanks miller!

So I have finally done the campagin, really good work. :) The last mission was abit too hard because my AI team mates is pretty stupid in that kind of environment (too much objects they go around and such).

The grenadier in your team refused to move after you had come too the second train station.

Glad you enjoyed it! And yes, Namalsk really is better suited for MP but it makes for a very thrilling environment nonetheless. I'll be using more SP friendly maps in the future, namely Icebreaker's.

And another thing i what happend to the podagorsk mission called something like this, TF94_xxxxxxx_B.Podagorsk? (Cant remember the name) I remeber that it was a third Podagorsk mission like if it was a bonus. (I was a beta tester)

Shhhh dats super secret! ;)

Edited by TheRev709

Shhhh dats super secret! ;)

Hehe your lucky that I can't the name then :D

Next error...

arma2oa.exe0baib.jpg

RH MGS weapons pack was added to the optional list, you need to download the latest OA version.

Thanks, you should update the list in the first post.

Oops, thought I did, its updated now.

Now I need to find a good weapon.

You've got plenty to choose from ;)

Edited by TheRev709

Is the first mission in Podagorsk broken?

I made all the way to the general with nuclear weapons, I kill him and then I die about 2-3 seconds after him.

Is the first mission in Podagorsk broken?

I made all the way to the general with nuclear weapons, I kill him and then I die about 2-3 seconds after him.

Don't kill him yet, its supposed to trigger a quick convo, then you kill him. Just like at the end of 'Unforgiven.'