Sign in to follow this  
sagarasousuke

ARMA2 : FMP - FullMetalPanic Addon -

FMP

220px-MITHRIL_Patch.jpg

FullMetalPanic Addon TDD-1 WIP

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_Metal_Panic!

Model : TDD-1

Designer : Bani Morauta , Teletha Tessa Testarossa

Warship kind : Assault landing submarine

Length : 218m

Width : 44m

Displacement : 30800t , 44000t(Water inside)

Main machine : PS method Palladium reactor Electric drive(210000hp)

Speed : 30kt -> 40kt -> 50kt

Standard arms :

533mm torpedo tube×6,

Multi-Purpose Missile Launcher×10

Ballistic missile launching tube×2

Mk48Mod6 ADCAP torpedo

"[Ado] Harpoon" Anti-ship missile

"Tomahawk" cruise missile

Belonging:West Pacific Battlegroup, Tuatha de Danaan

Date of going into service: 1997/8/26

Commander of a warship:Teletha Tessa Testarossa

p1.jpg

p1.jpg

p1.jpg

p1.jpg

Youtube :

FMP Addon Rk-92 WIP

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?p=1798454#posttop

FMP Addon M9E WIP

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?p=1803843#posttop

FMP Addon ARX-7 WIP

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?p=1805104#posttop

Edited by SagaraSousuke

Very interesting, I will definitely be keeping an eye on this.

Hmmmm... Interesting addon, I've never seen this kind of submarine in ArmA 2 not even in OFP. You might also want to make some Soviet/American submarines too after you finish this project.

Keep up the good work good.gif

Hmmmm... Interesting addon, I've never seen this kind of submarine in ArmA 2 not even in OFP. You might also want to make some Soviet/American submarines too after you finish this project.

You realize those are not real submarines right... They aren't even... subs... :butbut:

Its from the anime Full Metal Panic.

ã©ã†ã‚‚ã‚ã‚ŠãŒã¨ã†ã”ã–ã„ã¾ã—ãŸï¼

ç§ã‚‚ã€Googleã®ç¿»è¨³ã‚’使用ã™ã‚‹ï¼

Ah while I dont like Animes I have to say: FINALLY SOME MORE SCI-FI STUFF!

For a long time ArmA lacked the crazy Sci-Fi addons that made Operation Flashpoint so diversive, but now we get TIE Fighters, Predators, Futuristic Submarines, Mechs, Stargates......it seems the community is finding its creativity again.

I am actually psyched more for this guys DMX control system and video playback thing... That is insane... :p Intelligent lighting in ArmA2? :D

I am actually psyched more for this guys DMX control system and video playback thing... That is insane... :p Intelligent lighting in ArmA2? :D

Im up for everything, as long as its not yet another M4 subvariant or Special Forces reskin. :D

You realize those are not real submarines right... They aren't even... subs... :butbut:

Its from the anime Full Metal Panic.

Well yeah :tongue: but I thought he could make some real subs too.

EDIT: But it did go under the water a bit in the video and it says Warship kind : Assault landing submarine in the description, so is it a sub or one of those water gliders like the Caspian Sea Monster? :biggrin:

ã©ã†ã‚‚ã‚ã‚ŠãŒã¨ã†ã”ã–ã„ã¾ã—ãŸï¼

ç§ã‚‚ã€Googleã®ç¿»è¨³ã‚’使用ã™ã‚‹ï¼

Ermmm scratch_one-s_head.gif Definitely! good.gif

Edited by -Martin-

Thank you.

It wanted to make a real submarine is indeed.

However, Gnat add so great that he has already made, the idea satisfaction.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

[/color]

DMX Control Thank you for your interest in.

This add-on and directly related, but much will be announced next month.

YAY!!! Glad to see you haven't gave up on this. :yay: I had saw your videos on youtube along time ago and kept checking every now and then to see if there were updates. Good work so far and can't wait for the release.

FMP

220px-MITHRIL_Patch.jpg

FullMetalPanic Addon Rk-92 Savage WIP

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_Metal_Panic!

Type : Rk-92

Height : 8.1 m

Generator output : Rk-91 Type 880 kw

Maximum Operation Time : 280 Hour

Speed : 130 km/h

Up to jump higher : 20 m

Fixed arm : 14.5mm MachineGun

Basic Hand Weapons : Loginof BK-540

37mm Lifle

YouTube :

p1.jpg

p1.jpg

p1.jpg

p1.jpg

Great work. Outstanding work again dude!

Once you fig out the walking animation stuff please share so we can get more mechs and battle suits in game. I got a few old ones sitting on my hard drive waiting for proper animations.

Schweetz! :D

I definately wanna see more animé & sci-fi addons. It's good to see something that might be used in making futuristic missions. Not all addons have to represent current era technology. It's great to see stuff like this coming out.

Now…if I can only get someone to fix the Gerwalk/Fighter transformation on the GST Vf-1s Valkyrie… *hint*

Very nice! A few questions.. How did you get the HUD to glow in the dark like that?

Are they alpha chanelled textures overlaying, polygons or something else? Also what material did you use?

I ask because this is going to be something I definatly want to include in something later but I'm not fully certain of how.

Wonderfull addons! As a fan of both ARMA and FMP, i'm very excited by your work!

You all watch to much anime ;)

I hope the Mechas don't move weird. Couldn't see much of it. Are you going to use available ArmA 2 weapons for the Mechas?

How would you solve the problem with TrackIR usage? The mecha head in the anime was moving according to the pilots head movement moving the screen in front of the pilot, i suppose the moving screen in the cockpit can't be implemented into the game?

The thing where they had screens all over the cockpit like in Macross Frontier could be a solution ( as a last resort if nothing works ).

Very nice! A few questions.. How did you get the HUD to glow in the dark like that?

Are they alpha chanelled textures overlaying, polygons or something else? Also what material did you use?

I ask because this is going to be something I definatly want to include in something later but I'm not fully certain of how.

Has in this way.

The same material can be glass.

rvmat sample

ambient[]={0,0,0,0};
diffuse[]={0,0,0,0};
forcedDiffuse[]={0,0,0,0};
emmisive[]={0,0,0,0};
specular[]={0,0,0,0};
specularPower=0;
renderFlags[] = {NoZWrite}; 
PixelShaderID="AlphaNoShadow";
VertexShaderID="Basic";

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Nice work mate!

now let's hope for a Bonta-kuns army!!!! :yay:

If you can afford, I'd like to make Bonta.

Anyway, the plane ride will make Gaurun

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

You all watch to much anime ;)

I hope the Mechas don't move weird. Couldn't see much of it. Are you going to use available ArmA 2 weapons for the Mechas?

How would you solve the problem with TrackIR usage? The mecha head in the anime was moving according to the pilots head movement moving the screen in front of the pilot, i suppose the moving screen in the cockpit can't be implemented into the game?

The thing where they had screens all over the cockpit like in Macross Frontier could be a solution ( as a last resort if nothing works ).

TrackIR panning at the thought.

That is, "BEHEMOSU" We felt like it was just.

Move your head, could probably think. But could it be the gunner animation and wear.

Depends on future research.

I like this? time: 3:00 ~