Sign in to follow this  
mondkalb

Celle

thanks Mondkalb. can you possibly provide a list where the new buildings were added? will adjust placement for the be warfare msn I'm working on. btw, the current "in testing" warfare 2.055 celle mission is on URC U.S. server but still uses 1.0 map. I will get to updating the server map in next couple of days.

Ive temp lost my ftp access to my server it seems. unfortunately i deleted the old celle prior to discovery. hope to have updated map and wip warfare mission avail on URC server in a day or 2. feedback on placement, etc appreciated via pm.

Just made the most epic WWII tank and infantry battle on this map. Its PERFECT for those kind of missions!

I love this map! So authentic. Seriously, keep up the great work! I'm looking forward to more of your work.

If I knew how, I would release this mission. :D Its nothing special, just pretty epic. :)

Was thinking the same thing. This map would serve as a nice alternative batlespace for 31st normandy mod if my arma1 experience with it is any indication.

Well... thank you. I know about those bugs, but I see no way in removing them without huge changes, which I won't make anymore. :/

If someone has an idiot-proof solution (or anything alike) for the river-problem, feel free to tell me.

To the rest:

Let the gaming begin!

Oh, just to remember all of you: V.1.1. has been released :)

:yay:

Edited by Mondkalb

Wow great new features, thanks for new vision, :yay:

the Castle looks very great :)

ArmA2Base.de Mirror updated:

Celle v1.1 by Mondkalb

Kind regards

Miller :)

Edited by Miller

Just made the most epic WWII tank and infantry battle on this map. Its PERFECT for those kind of missions!

I love this map! So authentic. Seriously, keep up the great work! I'm looking forward to more of your work.

If I knew how, I would release this mission. :D Its nothing special, just pretty epic. :)

with which infantry and Tanks??

Where can I get the ww2 Infantry too??

I was just about to post about Modules/Civ support, and there it is already, lovely ;)

Reminds me of Schmalfelden map in Arma1, same type of terrain and location, very much needed, keeper number 3 :)

Nice Video!

Thank you all. :)

Sadly I did not have a single fight on this island, yet...

with which infantry and Tanks??

Where can I get the ww2 Infantry too??

Ehh I lied, it's not really WWII.

Hehe. Its basically just 1985 or later era warfare.

I just like to call it WWII. I really hope there will be a WWII mod for ArmA II. That would be sweet!

Just to let the author know:

Just tried the new 1.1 and have found surface water missing in a few areas in south west. In the original it was fine.

Keep up the good work.

One bug I just noticed is when inside the caste. The foot step sounds are as if I were in shallow water. :)

Also, its not just on this map, but many...I can walk through many trees. I've only noticed this after Patch 1.05 though.

OHH PLEASE TURN OUT THIS SHITTY MUSIC IN THE MENU!!!! thx

Just because you don't like it means not you can start a flamebait here and ignore the forum rules.

You already had an infraction for spamming in another thread, here's #2 then.

Thanks a lot for this awesome map! I was a big fan of M1 Tank Platoon 2 and your map and Vilas Project 85 made my day. I'm home again.

Tino

PS: If you have nothing to do keep up the good work and make a winter version please ;) .

Edited by TBuck

For now I'm taking a break. A winter version of this Island would indeed be nice, but... well... a lot of work. And thats time-consuming.

I shouldn't have done this island in the first place, as I have some serious projects going on... for now...

:rolleyes:

Edited by Mondkalb

Really nice work, Mondkalb.

Though I've never been there before everything just feels right.

Great. Now someone just needs to make some really nice missions for Celle! Please :)

Xeno

Did you really just say that to Xeno? The Emperor of Domination?

Oh No You Di-int

lol

*Serious Note.*

He works his butt off to keep the most played mission in ArmA 1 and ArmA 2 up to date and bug free. (Not to mention his ACE2 Work) The least the man can expect is some missions from somebody ELSE to play every now and then.

*Serious Note.*

He works his butt off to keep the most played mission in ArmA 1 and ArmA 2 up to date and bug free. (Not to mention his ACE2 Work) The least the man can expect is some missions from somebody ELSE to play every now and then.

http://forums.bistudio.com/forumdisplay.php?f=86

There's a few. ;)

I assume it would be fairly straightforward to port DomiA2 over to Celle... IDK anything about the mission structure, so there may be scripts that are scenery-dependant... so that could make things a bit harder...

(Has no one really done this already? I would figure this be the first mission to be ported over)

Cheers

this castle on island is super :D

now we need 1700-1850 addons :D

Nice buildings :). By the way sketchup 3D Models contains an publice service office for youth and social, an church and the city hall of celle.

New version looks great. I am seeing some areas of the river though, where the water surface stops, and I can see clearly down to the bottom of the river as though there is no water. But when I try to cross, I start to swim.

So the water is there, but not drawing.

Are you planning on fixing this in a future update? I can live with the castle sounding like your walking in water but the river not showing up is a big issue. I've been forced to use the old version because of it. Other than that major issue it's a great map. Hope to see more in the future.