• Topics

• LM Suppression is a realism mod that enhances player immersion, by applying a combination of screen effects to simulate the fear and adrenaline experienced in combat when under fire.   NOTE: LM Suppression is purely for visual effect and does not affect game mechanics in any way (i.e. aim, stamina etc.).   Key features:   - Projectiles passing player cause suppression - Projectiles impacting nearby cause suppression - Projectiles passing or impacting within close proximity cause a 'flinch' effect indicating a near miss - Projectile calibre affects the strength of suppression and recovery time - Explosions near player cause suppression - Different vehicles provide varying levels of shelter from suppression - Compatible with RHS - STATUS QUO

https://reforger.armaplatform.com/workshop/613B4DD4A91CA144-LMSuppression  
    • Armored SUV   RC4
      - Added some side mirrors via the Samples model, and it seems to work and then it doesn't work but it's done the same way. Also added some exhaust and tweaked the steering/handling a little bit.
    • Update. Trying to get the PIP stuff working on my Armored SUV. So far I have the side mirrors "working" while the rear view mirror remains elusive to me right now. As far as the M119A3 and Mortar Container just waiting on responses from people in the Editing subforum on here to see if they can't help or not. I'm waiting on the Mortar Container to get working properly, then I'll release an update to the EricJ Helicopter Pack. Then when I get the PIP stuff working properly I'll update the Armored SUV.
    • I've just been looking at how BI do it in the main game's files and I noticed something you may or may not have already done - the main pbo root directory has a config.cpp as well. Though I can't see anything referencing the "sub configs" it does seem to be a running theme that any PBO that has configs within sub-folders also has a main config, even if its just a basic cfgPatches entry. Is this something you've tried or are you just putting the separate configs in the sub-folders and leaving it at that? I'm pondering if the "main" config acts as some sort of anchor or some such...I might also be chatting nonsense...