• Topics

• Thank you for the original Radio chat Sound corrections dalber24! It works just fine in v1. 64 .   I appreciate those in the community who take the time out of their way to give me some feedback.   For those in the community browsing for missions to play.. The mission works properly just with no original OFP Radio chatter. Some community members like it just the way it is.. So i will or might possibly be adding the original OFP Radio chatter in the near future. Until then the mission works perfectly fine.   Enjoy!  
    • 5-6-2024
      EXE rev. 151869 (game)
      EXE rev. 151869 (Launcher)
      Size: ~375 MB   DATA Tweaked: VR world is now using separate footstep sounds - FT-T180485   ENGINE Added: get/setPhysicsCollisionFlag script commands Fixed: Performance degradation when many scheduled scripts are active Added: "MagazineReloading" entity event Fixed: Missile targeting sensors did not check range / angle limits (anti-radiation missiles could target radar emitters that were behind the missile, out of range and whose radar did not even reach the missile) - FT-T181124 Added: Vehicle marker lights now animate with animated memory points Fixed: Removing all throwables via addMagazineCargo/addMagazineAmmoCargo would leave a ghost grenade behind - FT-T76533 Fixed: removeMagazine(Global) on a grenade would make the grenade category unusable, even if more grenades were available - FT-T79813 Added: DLL extension access to DirectX Added: New script command screenToWorldDirection, and an alternative syntax for screenToWorld/worldToScreen for a specific camera - FT-T181178 Fixed: enableInfoPanelComponent could not disable CustomDisplayComponent - FT-T162729 Added: "Draw2D" mission Event Handler
    • The engagement is there if you know where to look. This forum is but one place where you can find updates. Arma Reforger Feedback Arma Discord   Also if you wondering about development, you can check steamdb.info on what new builds are uploaded (for internal testing i guess).
    • I couldn't agree more, I've made a few posts and never got any sort of response from any of them. Engagement with the community is vital to a games success. Failure to do so, leads to a community that slowly but surely weans off the game. 
    • So my mods keep uninstalling, which wouldn’t be a big deal but they take all day to download. Im trying to play the darkgru #5 server. I have them saved to preset, but that hasn’t helped. Anything I could be doing wrong?