Sign in to follow this  
fouba74

ai night vision

hello !

I have a question ..

How can i tweak the ai night vision . i mean if they dont have night vision goggles . because now they can see me even if it is very dark and from long distance . so can i tweak it ., im runing arma2 with Ace mod . so mayby i need to tweak something in Ace mod ?

Regards

fouba74

Are you sure they can see you?? Or your weapon flash (if firing on them). I do agree, if they don't have NVG, they should not be able to see you (if pitch black conditions).

In some of my play testing....I would say enemy AI (without NVGS) is definitely reduced...however, once the shooting starts....they seem to be able to "see" (to a degree). Though, I wondering if the AI just allows them to shoot at from where they were shot at.....

Because if I move from my firing location......It takes them awhile to locate me again (if at all).

yes i know they can see the flash when i shoot . but they can see me even if i dont shoot . but sure they dont see very good . but in my opinion they see to good . i mean from a distance of 50 meters in the forest they shuld not be able to see me , but they can .. :)

You could do the "removeAllWeapons this;" code. Then just add a gun and give them a few mags.