Mount_Longdon

Operacion_Azul

Operation_Prelim

by Zwobot

Link

Thanks Zulu! Now I can try it at last!

Bielow

Hello!

I am looking for atmospheric and polished coop missions (2-4 players) working with ARMA: Cold War Assault (V. 1.99).

Since viewing distance is set by the mp mission maker and can not be changed (easily) afterwards, it would be great if the missions had high viewing distance.

BTW: Are there any missions where 1 or 2 players can play close air support units (transport/attack) while the others lead small ground units (infantry)?

Thanks!

Hello!

I am looking for atmospheric and polished coop missions (2-4 players) working with ARMA: Cold War Assault (V. 1.99).

Since viewing distance is set by the mp mission maker and can not be changed (easily) afterwards, it would be great if the missions had high viewing distance.

BTW: Are there any missions where 1 or 2 players can play close air support units (transport/attack) while the others lead small ground units (infantry)?

Thanks!

r38426654.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?mwc9a69q1d7lw19

notes:

I have yet to beat this mission, and I made it! The basic premise is there's this jungle area full

of vietcong and your unit is tasked with finding and unknown number of camps in the area by

trailing patrolling enemy squads. It also plays as an mp mission also and is best when played

with ww4 ecp.

requires:

john j rambo vietnam soldiers v3.0

tales of war choctaw

and

JAM 3

THATS IT!!

I remember somekind of CTI mission on a C-shaped island with another smaller island in the center. Anyone know where to get it and the required addons?

Thanks, but what about the mission itself?

EDIT: Never mind, found it from the same site you linked from. Thanks.

Edited by Rellikki

You can always check www.OFPEC.com mission's depot to find any of creations that suit given requirements. Also, ofp.gamepark.cz would be helpful, there's some great campaigns with BAS units.

I'd like to see the dma middle east resistance reenact this moment on the libya island addon. lol. I'm still thinking about doing it myself....

incubus, you know i like ya, please don't hate me for what im about to put you through: but that wasn't on libya island or using dma units.....back to work.

Edited by BronzeEagle

does anybody know where i can find the nogova crimes mission

i have all the addons required i just need the mission itself:)

The kanonenfutter sever is gone now but you can still play it here:

[GGC] Nogova Crimes Server

87.118.124.115:2405

i cant play on that server because i do not have the mod because its too laggy because my pc is slow beacause......

Edited by player999

Has anyone made a campaign/mission for instead of defecting in the Red Hammer campaign you blow the crap out of the house the resistance leader is in with frags and a .50 cal. Are there any missions that have you continue to play on the soviets side?

You should play the excellent Retaliation : Peacekeeper campaign if you want to play on soviet-side during the time of the events of the OFP 1985 CWC campaign :

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=6179&newlang=eng

It's very much better than Red Hammer.

There was a sequel to follow up on where Retaliation : Peacekeeper is ending, but it was never completed unfortunately.

Hi, after long absence i am back in OFP community, and I am looking for Operacja Biały Orzeł SP campaign for OFPL WP Soldiers and GROM addons. I have all required addons but can t find campaign (all mirrors are dead). If anyone still has it pleas upload it or send me via e-mail.

Thanks