I'm happy to announce that I've got a new grand project of mine near release. It's a single-player dynamic campaign only lacking the finishing touch of voice overs, cutscenes and of course some beta-testing. I've been doing this campaign for about 7 whole months and finally, FINALLY this true beauty is beginning to see some day-light! I must say I'm already very proud of this piece of work I'm sure you're going to enjoy this. Ok enough self praising, my GPU just got busted and I'm waiting for my new one (luckily I had some warranty left), meanwhile I decided to make this announcement I was about to do anyway within next weeks. I need your help.
Currently I'm in the need of:
Native Russian speaking voice-actors
English-Russian translation for the dialogues
Finding some russian speaking volunteers might turn out difficult so pointing out places where I could find some is much appreciated as well. At this point I only hope I could find some decent russian voice-overs because english speaking or muted russians won't make justice for this piece of work, if you see my point. So do you want to hear your voice on the campaign? PM me or write a reply!
Those that wish to try out and point out any bugs and improvable aspects you encounter in the beta-version, please also send me a PM. However you need to wait maybe a couple of weeks until I get my new GPU and set the campaign ready for some testing.
Oh and what is this campaign about? Right, please see below for a brief description. Questions/comments/requests warmly welcome!
The Forgotten Few
A survival story of a Russian spetsnaz platoon commander and his men struggling through a gruesome counter-terrorist operation
- Single-player campaign of 7 immersive and realistic dynamic missions with variating objectives and scale!
- Plan out your missions yourself before actual deployment with available resources and field intelligence at hand!
- Whenever approved by higher command, assign men to an assisting Bravo squad and lead them on the field!
- Call in air & artillery support at hot situations whenever available!
- Lead your 24-man platoon through the hell - will you and your comrades survive?
- Every play time a totally different experience!
- All 7 mission played in the same single scenario
- Highly random but still logical and realistic missions
- A fixed 24-man platoon for you to manage and command through the campaign
- Different mission type designs further divided to various possible sets of objectives
- Missions get harder as you proceed but the mission scale is highly random on each mission
- The enemy is somewhat organized, able to communicate and call for whatever support they have at hand
- Custom UI windows for easy and fast controlling
- Loads of other little details here and there for immersion
- Desiged for converting onto other maps and incorporating unit addons in the future
Some in-game screenshots: