Ok, I have fixed one problem - possibly the one affecting Alex and thebarricade. The issue occurs when you start ArmA then tab out and manually edit your rpt file. The problem is the analyser expects to see some information output by ArmA (build id, startup parameters, resolution etc) so if this is missing it can get confused.
I've added some code to display an error message if this condition is encountered. The app will automatically update next time you start it.
I'll also update the instructions on the front page.
Langgis - sorry I am still mystified by your problem since the rpt file loads fine here. I'll look at adding some debug later.