Sign in to follow this  
ProfTournesol

Veni Vidi Vici Mod (Romans and Barbarians)

hi,

Nice pics Prof. You seems pretty close to release. If you need beta testers PM me ;)

cya.

Nikiller.

The pictures work fine for me ...

Nice. I can't see anything beside whie background. That;s new forum is awesome! I have in my box messages which I can't delete and few mor troubles. And now that problem with pictures... nice. Thank You Bohema! <sarcasm>

Bielow

No,it's definitely not empty Bielow.

Sanc mentioned something about this to me recently.Imageshack may be the source

of the problem.Apparently the images don't show for some people,depending on location.

Lovely work btw Prof.Something very different.I wish you luck with the scripting too.

I know how tricky it is to do anything out of the ordinary. :)

i have few question:

will be there a campaign or sp mission?

how many % are complete?

BTW this is greate mod !!

i have few question:

will be there a campaign or sp mission?

how many % are complete?

BTW this is greate mod !!

Hi,

i've updated the first page to show the progress so far.

I'm afraid there won't be a campaign before the release, i don't want to delay this release too much, two years of work is enough and i've got other projects.

It'll be considered as a beta release, and so I will not ensure MP compatibility, but people could help me after the release to make it MP compatible. Or not.

I definitely will release some SP missions.

hi,

Hi,

It'll be considered as a beta release, and so I will not ensure MP compatibility, but people could help me after the release to make it MP compatible. Or not.

If you need help for MP compatibility PM me and I will try to help. Imagine TvT gladiators VS slaves in arena :p :icon_twisted:.

cya.

Nikiller.

Hi,

i've updated the first page to show the progress so far.

I'm afraid there won't be a campaign before the release, i don't want to delay this release too much, two years of work is enough and i've got other projects.

I definitely will release some SP missions.

What are the other projects you mention? Are any released? I did love the WW1 mod and Napoleon mod

What are the other projects you mention? Are any released? I did love the WW1 mod and Napoleon mod

Thanks. Nope, they are just projects ATM :lookaround:

hi,

If you need help for MP compatibility PM me and I will try to help. Imagine TvT gladiators VS slaves in arena :p :icon_twisted:.

cya.

Nikiller.

Good idea. I'll work a little more on the mod then PM you.

No,it's definitely not empty Bielow.

Sanc mentioned something about this to me recently.Imageshack may be the source

of the problem.Apparently the images don't show for some people,depending on location.

It's not Imageshack, but Forums' new feature: picture auto-resizing.

So, for my firend Bielow, presentation of Prof.T screenshots ;):

- wooden houses on the sea (the ones from Stu's pack)

- druids gathered around the fireplace, in the middle of Stonehenge-like construction

- fishermen's village

- ship with lighthouse in background.

Great work Professor! Can we have some more pics of the lighthouse, please? :pray:

When I first saw those pics i was like :459: ,cant wait for the release!!!

OFP (or CWA) with Kegety's DxDll is quite nice looking and Stu buildings are very nice too (Barbarian or Roman ones). About having trouble seing pictures, i've read it could be related to FireFox.

Thank You krzychuzokecia for pic.

I don't know why I see only blank post... I thought it was something with bohemia forum after switching forums.

ProfTournesol

After screens I can only say - Imppresive work. It looks like it will be the most beauty mod from Your collection. Can't wait to see it.

Bielow

Thank You krzychuzokecia for pic.

I don't know why I see only blank post... I thought it was something with bohemia forum after switching forums.

ProfTournesol

After screens I can only say - Imppresive work. It looks like it will be the most beauty mod from Your collection. Can't wait to see it.

Bielow

Thank you. Hope your family is doing well.

I have few question....

Is this your last mod? (you can do western or medieval :D)

Will be there an expansions?

I don't think I've posted in here yet, but I'm definetely looking forward to play this mod, nice work :)

I don't think I've posted in here yet, but I'm definetely looking forward to play this mod, nice work :)

Thank you, you shouldn't wait too long now.

Closing as requested.