I have adapted CCE2 for the Operation Enduring Freedom mod for WGL.
CCE2 is an MP coop "dynamic campaign" style mission for OFP (though it can be played SP). It randomly generates a series of missions, which must be completed to gain "Victory Points". When the players have enough VP (100 by default), they win. Players also gain "points" by which can be used to buy new vehicles, new troops, arty ammo etc.
Respawn in squad is used (with a 1 second delay). There is a built-in system (similar to DAC) to provide wandering enemy units and camps.
This release is beta 6. Previous versions of CCE were released for the WW4 modpack. The major difference with beta 6 is the new quick-orders menu:
- MP/SP (a lot more fun in coop of course)
- Can easily add new friendly units to allow larger coop games
- Several mission types (eg. raid, patrol, pilot rescue, convoy, etc)
- Heaps of different locations
- CoC UA
- Wandering AI (similar to DAC)
- Enemy AI calls for backup and shares information
- Enemy AI can call mortars on the players
- Destroy enemy camps to reduce the flow of enemy units
- Very easy to mod (most arrays for units etc are in a single .sqs file)
- Can support multiple player groups
- Gain points to recruit new troops/vehicles
- In-squad respawn
Download CCE2 beta 6 for Operation Enduring Freedom (~260kb)
Operation Enduring Freedom mod
CoC UA 1.1
afg_objects.pbo (included in this download)
Beta 7 Template (no addons required):
Download CCE2 beta 7 Template (no addons)