This is it.
P I R O G
campaign for ArmA II.
After the Cold War, Chernorus betrayed Russia and left her in a very ungreatful way. The Chernorus people never said a single 'Thank You' because Russians lead them out of the dark ages (into the Soviet style communism). After the separation, Russians was busy with their own problems. Chernorus used this time to build up a pro-American economy from their oil reserves and caviar fished from the Black Sea. The USA - of course - supports them much better then Moscow and the Chernorus government - when their economy and Yankee-like army was ready - started a very aggressive and provocative policy towards Russia. They never gave citizenship to the Russian national minority and they declared them to be secondary citizens or slave people. The anti-human attacks against Russians was daily in the Northern part of Chernorus.
President Medwediev started his own 'War on Terror' in Chernorus.
This campaign is focused to the regular infantry combat with armored and air support. This is not a Spec Ops or pilot campaign.
New features (in v2.0):
- UPSMON script: it's mean smarter enemies and many randomness, new challenges, good replayablility
- HuntIR script: you can use HuntIR without MOD
- Objectives are shown in the top of the screen (easy to know what suppose to do)
- Missions playable in COOP 8
- In separate rar there are set of coop missions from the campaign
- Respawn: Insurgency like respawn
- Playable with base ArmA2 (without Arrowhead), but of course it's better in CO.
- Still no need addons.
- Weapon selection (if not during the briefing, it possible later from vehicles).
- Not one team against the whole Chinese army style missions.
- Usualy lead one squad, but attack with other squads, but later you can lead multiple squads (High Command)
- Multiple playable roles (you can switch to the squad sniper or AT soldier)
- Not a very deep story with romance, but there are lovable/hateable characters
- NO ADDON NEEDED!
- Russian side
DOWNLOAD v2.0 (last mod.: 13.02.2013)
Armaholic mirror: Pirog v2.0