Sign in to follow this  
Deadfast

Deadfast's Third Person View

Deadfast's Third Person View

Adjust the third person camera for infantry to your liking

Looking for the ARMA 3 version? Look no further than here!

MP Compatible: Yes, client side

Signed: No, could be exploited

Bored of the standard third person view you get for infantry by default? Would you rather have it over-the-shoulder style? Or perhaps even top-down view if you're feeling nostalgic? :D

No problem, you can adjust the camera position to whatever you desire (how-to in the readme ;)).

arma22010-04-1016-17-17-33.jpg

(by AnimalMother92)

out2.jpg

(by Icewindo)

in.jpg

(by Icewindo)

Edited by Deadfast

Cool, i cant test at moment, are you able to change on the fly? in game?

Download link added to the first post.

Sorry for taking so long, got a bit held beck.

are you able to change on the fly?

No, that is sadly not possible. You have to restart the game every time you change the settings :(

ohai it's my photo :D

Saved me the trouble of getting one myself. Besides, you set the bar so high that mine would look like a failure anyway :D

Oh... man... that is TOO freaking cool! :D

Can't wait to try it!

awesome! thank you very much, downloading now.

Like I said on teamspeak great work mate. Got the chance to try it out and it's awesome. Should probably mention though depending on the changes the user makes it will offset targetting whilst firing from the hip so for example if anyone uses the targeting reticle and opts for an over the shoulder view bullets may no longer land in the middle of that reticle as the camera angle has changed and the reticle obviously has not. Just something to bare in mind folks. Now I'm gonna go drill some opfor gears of war style! :D

Edited by Goos

Like I said on teamspeak great work mate. Got the chance to try it out and it's awesome. Should probably mention though depending on the changes the user makes it will offset targetting whilst firing from the hip so for example if anyone uses the targeting reticle and opts for an over the shoulder view bullets may no longer land in the middle of that reticle as the camera angle has changed and the reticle obviously has not. Just something to bare in mind folks. Now I'm gonna go drill some opfor gears of war style! :D

I've noticed this and it kinda ruins it for me. Has anyone found a good setting that the cross hair still works?

Suggestions?

Hey Deadfast,

Ive tried this and its awesome, im always switching between 3rd and 1st. When i used this (over shoulder option) i didn't feel detached from my unit, its a shame the players head nearly twists right of when looking extreme left or right.

No issues with reticle and hip firing cos i never use em :)

Thx for this addon! :thumbsup:

ArmedAssault.info Mirror and News:

395300.gif

We have also added this release to your personal author profile

If a release or contact information is missing, feel free to drop a PM, it will then be added.

And here is the BBCode if you want to add our Mirror to your release post :

[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&game=1&id=1377][img=http://www.armedassault.info/mirrorgen2/395300.gif][/url]

If you prefer a text only BBCode please copy and paste the code below :

[b]ArmedAssault.info Mirror :[/b]
[url=http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&game=1&id=1377]DOWNLOAD - Deadfast's third person view (v.1.0) - [3.2 KB] from ArmedAssault.info[/url][/spoiler]

Thanks, Deadfast! I love this addons. And could you add a selection on the action menu to change the crosshair color or size?

Thanks Deadfast!

*Now enters the entire Socom fanbase*

:)

But I've been here...

Deadfast its one of the best addons ever made it maks now 150% more fun !

Awesome work!

It would be nice to set up this addon for Arma 3... ;) I just love it !!! :D