Sign in to follow this  
jaynus

JayArma2Lib

I hope you make a compatible version for the arma2 beta patch update, because I dont want to use the stupid Steam that opens and login only when he wants and it doesnt when I really need to play

is it compatible with arma2 1.08 patch? im running confirmed compatible beta and 1.55 official patch. but i keep getting that error :(

THIS UPDATE REQUIRES YOU TO UPDATE DSOUND.DLL FOR NEW AUTO-UPDATE FUNCTIONALITY

Updated.

VERSION 1.4.0

- Added OA 1.55 B75666 Support

- Added auto-updater functionality

Hey Jaynus!!! You're a Genius!!! I'm pretty happy with that, all things are working now!!! In spite of "..." Steam!!! Thank you very much!!! Best Wishes...

auto udapter ? can you explain a little more this feature ? i don't see any software to udapte

auto udapter ? can you explain a little more this feature ? i don't see any software to udapte

Basically you will not need to download a new JayArma2Lib again from devheaven.

When a new JayArma2Lib version is out you'll get a prompt when you start Arma 2 informing you of the new update, click yes and arma 2 will stop launching, update JayArma2Lib and relaunch as normal with the config you had loaded previously.

what about beta patches? because dsound.dll is on a different file folder

If you're running a BETA then you need the NEW dsound dll in that folder (the Expansion\Beta directory). When you run the ARMA2OA.exe it loads the dsound.dll from the same folder in which it resides. I always keep my dSound dll in the arma2OA root and arma2OA beta folder for good measure, just remember to update both if an update does come out.

just remember to update both if an update does come out.

Which wont happen anymore after today; they will all update themselves.

really nice ! really really nice ! you help me with some noobs xD

Auto-update pushed for beta 76067, released today.

Auto-update pushed for beta 76067, released today.

Does this mean that JayArma2Lib is only compatible with OA ?

lool .... follow the udapte ! domokun jayarma2lib make the jayarma2lib compatible with all beta patch OA and arma ;)

justement mon pauvre! There's no mention of arma2 1.08 in Jaynus' changelog. Hence my question...

ahah read some post before .... try the search function ;)

edit : my post isn't really clear ... jaynus say he make the compat for OA but he still work on Arma 2 too.

Edited by M1n1d0u

Since jnf failed to edit his blackmailing post and instead continued his rampage I suspended the account.

I also removed all of his posts and replies to them.

Edited by W0lle

i can count on my fingers all the crackers / hackers and code breakers who actually sent me usable warning about exploit, bug or vulnerability ...

i lost count over such threats or released to wild entries w/o even telling the software author ...

there is difference between respect, fame, glory and just being the one who pwnz ya

i can count on my fingers all the crackers / hackers and code breakers who actually sent me usable warning about exploit, bug or vulnerability ...

i lost count over such threats or released to wild entries w/o even telling the software author ...

there is difference between respect, fame, glory and just being the one who pwnz ya

Indeed,but as a general rule, you welcome peer review and critique of applications that interface with the game?