Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: F1 2010 looks interesting (even if it is made by CM).

F1 2010 looks interesting (even if it is made by CM).

As always, it's CM so pinch of salt etc but I don't see that DB Lenton anywhere and this does actually look kinda good IMHO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_sTJnZwrIk

Discuss
    Lest you forget, Mr. Hunter, we are a ship of war, designed for battle.

You don't just fight battles when everything is hunky-dory.

What'd you think, son? I was just some crazy old coot putting everyone in harm's way as I yell "yee-haw"?

Capt. Frank Ramsey
    USS Alabama (SSBN 731)

They are also making good games and this could be one of those

Does look good, I have always been a hardcore F1 fan, if it isn't anal enough I'll probably knife a developer the next time I pass their HQ.

Master Gunnery Sergeant rundll.exe's Avatar
    PLEASE dont be fooled again by such a publisher.... They talk smooth, but the game can be horrible! do NOT buy the game before you played the demo! Quality standards get forgotten when thousands of kiddies pre-order a game :s (absolute no offense to above posters)

Aside, the graphics (wich is the only thing you can judge by that horrible video) look just like GP 2 from 1996...
    Hotshots CTI squad: hs-clan.com
    Join the CiA coop nights!
    Quote Originally Posted by GamesRadar review
    ArmA II’s interface, while powerful, is as intuitive as shitting in a wind tunnel. Immense reserves of patience are required to get the most out of it.

To be honest it seems like yet another try-to-market-as-realistic-simulator arcade racer like Sony's F1'06.

Of course it won't come anywhere near iRacing or Live for Speed. But they could at least try to make it play like a Simbin game.
    Those are quite popular, yet very realistic.

"A generation that has taken a beating is always followed by a generation that deals one."
    - Otto von Bismarck

The thing with OPFR is that I knew it was going to be bad before release, this looks very good and I'm generally happy with CM Racing Games.

Well if during the development this game has a quote as halarious as..
    "Now as you can see I've taken a hit to head. Its nothing serious, but I am bleeding badly"
    could be rather more like
    "Now as you can see ive lost my steering wheel, Its nothing serious, but im spinning wildly"
    Previously Shwiing

here i have a 68p Magnum, the worlds most powerfull Ice cream
    could blow a guys head clean off
    Do i make you feel Lickey Punk, go ahead make my Dairy

Finally going to put it back on PC. Thank God, been waiting for that.
    X4 965 BE at 3.8 Ghz
    Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P
    Crossfire XFX 5870 XXX
    8 gigs of Crucial 1066
    Corsair 850HX PSU
    Windows 7

"It's called "No Life Syndrome", and everybody on these forums has it in some form."

What is their fetish with showing talking people in a video supposedly about a game, just show gameplay, and put a narrative voice so we can actually see what the game is like?

... ah yes, CM ...

Graphics look good, but that is to be expected in a game that follows a narrow path.
    Hipster addonmaker for ArmA:CWA and newsposter @ OFPr.info.

I notice an instrumental (and remix) of F.E.A.R. by Ian Brown in the background of that video, so thumbs up there. CM have generally made reasonable racing games, if not a little samey. I'll wait for a demo.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast