Sign in to follow this  
wld427

A-10 upgrades

call this one eddie's add air......

A10.jpg

ftp://PRACSrelease:Addon@wld427.exavault.com/ep3_addair.7z

This addon will add to your game 3 new A-10 thinderbolts. One with JDAMs, one with CBUs, and finally one with a mix of the two.

I made this for the XS clan but its alot of fun to use so i figured why not release it. Special thanks to Franze for the CBU scripting.

enjoy.

Preprocessor failed on file EP3_AddAir\script\CBU.sqf - error 7

CTD with above error when immediately firing the cluster bombs on any of the load out variants.

Edited by Hatsune Miku
Added effect.

FIXED

Link above to updated file.

Sorry was an issue when compiling for upload.

enjoy

FIXED

Link above to updated file.

Sorry was an issue when compiling for upload.

enjoy

I give you -

A colon and a three.

Cheers.

Thanks for the fix. I want to report that there is quite a lag spike associated with the detonation effects of the cluster munitions when dropping all at once. People with lower end systems may experience a significant drop in frame rates (stuttering). Okay... I think the main deal is that with the A-10, you are able to drop 4 cluster munitions about as fast as you can press the trigger. The frame rate drop is a result of all 4 going off at the same time. I think a longer delay between drops would solve the issue. Of course, so would using a faster computer, I suppose.

Edited by quicksilver67
added info

Well, each bomb probably causes a hundred or more explosions, kind of a cross between a satchel and a grenade. 400 explosions at once would lag out the best computer, me thinks.