Sign in to follow this  

Ohai, I can finally release these guys...

Basically, I've been working on these guys for awhile. And they had an interesting start. I received a pm from Lennard requesting them, I had originally not planned on releasing them because I'm just mean. But I decided why the hell not release them?

Anyway, it's MARSOC. Pretty self explanatory, those little sf wanna be kiddies are going to be going nuts. They wear CIRAS and MOLLE II gear. I made them in two different camo patterns (woodland and desert MARPAT) for different operations on different islands.

Credits & Thanks :

Johannes - for the base models and textures. And for hilarious in game moments, youtube videos, and motivation all around. REBL's.

DaSquade - base IR strobe model, and allowing me to edit it to my liking.

Screens :

rc4_s.jpg

WELL EXCUSE ME

rc2_s.jpg

rc1_s.jpg

Download :

<links removed by request>

Oh btw, special thanks to AnimalMother92 for making the demo mission Hearts and Minds for these guys, and to Enad for taking those awesome screenshots.

Don't take mine or johnny's stuff. We'll drop you. REBL STYLE.

wtf? i can't have MARSOC as a thread title? that sucks.

Edited by W0lle

Awesome.

EDIT: Is the beta the exact same as these?

o well des look gr8.

Are they any different than the ones I currently have?

+Wheres dos HK16's I said to give em!?

hai bink i saw ur younits and sum hav ess google and nom-x gluvs! :D :D :( :) >|:@ just lyk my marsoc fighting back in iraq+afghan+classified.

thnx i wll use these in my nuu campayn "MARSOC vs REBL mans: TEH BREAKDOWN UNLIMITED w. GL4 + ACE + PR + JTD Smoek" eta once i lern use editor.

oh an hear i am ingame w trusty 40MM M203 LAUNCH n' HEDP w' EOTECH + SD commiekilla.

m2033.jpg

Edited by CameronMcDonald

Nice Work Bink. All you Units too be Great. :bounce3:

I have found a Bug, this Problem it´s by all Units.

Shadow Bug ???

9yupmcxfdjq4.jpg

Glad you released them!

Great job as always :)

I hope the unit on the right in the second screenshot enjoys his painted on kneepads. lol.

LOL

Thats a nice screenshot CMCD. :P

i love you cameron. :inlove:

and painted knee pad's are the shit. kthxBYE

Edited by Binkowski

Nice units Binkowski finally some MARSOC in ArmA.

I hope the unit on the right in the second screenshot enjoys his painted on kneepads. lol.

i always paint kneepads on my real pants. Makes the ground feel like a pink feather bed

It's really not all that good. I personally rather keep my 45 Mb of hard drive space since these really look like nothing more than a rip of the SAS/SBS pack.

Maybe I'm wrong but even if I am I'd rather have something other than USMC,Army SF,etc. I haven't seen a decent USAF Special Ops skin pack in awhile or a decent CIA SAD Pack since like OFP.

It's really not all that good. I personally rather keep my 45 Mb of hard drive space since these really look like nothing more than a rip of the SAS/SBS pack.

Maybe I'm wrong but even if I am I'd rather have something other than USMC,Army SF,etc. I haven't seen a decent USAF Special Ops skin pack in awhile or a decent CIA SAD Pack since like OFP.

welcome to the forums...

you do realise that the SAS/SBS pack was made using Johannes' models and that these are made using the same base models (albeit that bink edited his for the marsoc guys), also the textures are totally different...i dont think you can really accuse bink of ripping someone else off on that one.

also maybe you should check www.armaholic.com there is lots of non US stuff on there....also you may want to contact massi im sure he would make some USAF stuff.

Edited by Aeneas2020