Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Release of PedagneMOD around 30 April

Now I'm working on the second part of the video with tracked vehicles, the GOI, the Carabinieri etc. ..........

PS:
    GRRRANDEEE ARREMBAAAAAAAAA

Looking forward to your release!

I'd have a question regarding one of the wheeled vehicles that is also used in large numbers by the Polish Army

Quote Originally Posted by Arremba San Zorzo View Post
    -VM90 Fiat Iveco ambulance
    Is it possible to post a screenie or two? Is it based on the vehicle we know from your OFP work
    http://ofp.armacenter.pl/phpnews/images/VM90_08.jpg
    or did you come up with a new from-scracth model?

Thx in advance for responding, I'm very curious

PS; sorry if this has been shown; in the Vid for instance; Cannot access YT @work...
    Last edited by topas; Apr 9 2010 at 12:58.

Nembo, grazie tanto

Now after having seen that the majority of the vehicles, including the VM90 will have openable doors made me even more eager to have this on my HD

Quote Originally Posted by Luca1317 View Post
    With this question, I would not like to diminish the excellent work you have done and are doing but still, I ask, have you ever thought about integrating the Italian soldiers with the spoken native language? I apologize if I seem a little too greedy, but would be great to hear the soldiers communicate by radio in Italian. Oh, I forgot, congratulations also for how you're doing the PedagneMOD hype.

PS: I apologize for how I write in English but I am entrusting a simultaneous translator online. :-)

Con questa domanda, non voglio certo sminuire l'ottimo lavoro che avete fatto e che state tutt'ora facendo ma, vi chiedo, avete mai pensato ad integrare i soldati italiani con il parlato in lingua natia? Mi scuso se sembro un pò troppo ingordo ma, sarebbe fantastico sentire i soldati comunicare via radio in italiano. Ah, dimenticavo, complimenti anche per come state effettuando il lancio pubblicitario del Pedagnemod.
    Dont' worry for the english, mine is worse.
    About language?It Will be a a future feature. Currently, for this release, NOT. It is too busy to release this beta pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Arremba San Zorzo View Post
    Dont' worry for the english, mine is worse.
    About language?It Will be a a future feature. Currently, for this release, NOT. It is too busy to release this beta pack.
    Thanks for reply. I am convinced that PedagneMOD is already fantastic in beta pack. :-)
    Last edited by Luca1317; Apr 9 2010 at 18:44.

This project is amazing. I'm really impressed by the general quality & variety not to mention the interiors of many vehicles and many backpacks for soldiers...

siete dei grandi

Great Steven Spielberg NEMBO!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast