Sign in to follow this  
arremba san zorzo

Release of PedagneMOD around 30 April

Gen.Nembo, great video. Beautiful editing and excellent choice of music. The soldiers and the vehicles used in the mod are truly magnificent. Congratulations!

Great video :) !!!

I think Arremba has a lot of surprises for us ;)

cheers

massi

With this question, I would not like to diminish the excellent work you have done and are doing but still, I ask, have you ever thought about integrating the Italian soldiers with the spoken native language? I apologize if I seem a little too greedy, but would be great to hear the soldiers communicate by radio in Italian. Oh, I forgot, congratulations also for how you're doing the PedagneMOD hype.

PS: I apologize for how I write in English but I am entrusting a simultaneous translator online. :-)

Con questa domanda, non voglio certo sminuire l'ottimo lavoro che avete fatto e che state tutt'ora facendo ma, vi chiedo, avete mai pensato ad integrare i soldati italiani con il parlato in lingua natia? Mi scuso se sembro un pò troppo ingordo ma, sarebbe fantastico sentire i soldati comunicare via radio in italiano. Ah, dimenticavo, complimenti anche per come state effettuando il lancio pubblicitario del Pedagnemod.

Now I'm working on the second part of the video with tracked vehicles, the GOI, the Carabinieri etc. ..........

PS:

GRRRANDEEE ARREMBAAAAAAAAA

Looking forward to your release!

I'd have a question regarding one of the wheeled vehicles that is also used in large numbers by the Polish Army

-VM90 Fiat Iveco ambulance

Is it possible to post a screenie or two? Is it based on the vehicle we know from your OFP work

http://ofp.armacenter.pl/phpnews/images/VM90_08.jpg

or did you come up with a new from-scracth model?

Thx in advance for responding, I'm very curious ;)

PS; sorry if this has been shown; in the Vid for instance; Cannot access YT @work...

Edited by topas

Nembo, grazie tanto ;)

Now after having seen that the majority of the vehicles, including the VM90 will have openable doors made me even more eager to have this on my HD :)

With this question, I would not like to diminish the excellent work you have done and are doing but still, I ask, have you ever thought about integrating the Italian soldiers with the spoken native language? I apologize if I seem a little too greedy, but would be great to hear the soldiers communicate by radio in Italian. Oh, I forgot, congratulations also for how you're doing the PedagneMOD hype.

PS: I apologize for how I write in English but I am entrusting a simultaneous translator online. :-)

Con questa domanda, non voglio certo sminuire l'ottimo lavoro che avete fatto e che state tutt'ora facendo ma, vi chiedo, avete mai pensato ad integrare i soldati italiani con il parlato in lingua natia? Mi scuso se sembro un pò troppo ingordo ma, sarebbe fantastico sentire i soldati comunicare via radio in italiano. Ah, dimenticavo, complimenti anche per come state effettuando il lancio pubblicitario del Pedagnemod.

Dont' worry for the english, mine is worse.

About language?It Will be a a future feature. Currently, for this release, NOT. It is too busy to release this beta pack.

Dont' worry for the english, mine is worse.

About language?It Will be a a future feature. Currently, for this release, NOT. It is too busy to release this beta pack.

Thanks for reply. I am convinced that PedagneMOD is already fantastic in beta pack. :-)

Edited by Luca1317

This project is amazing. I'm really impressed by the general quality & variety not to mention the interiors of many vehicles and many backpacks for soldiers...

Today should be the "Release-Day"......

I was so happy if I heard that Friday april the 30 is the Release-Day"

Now is already late afternoon.....

I am disappointed and sad

No it shoulden't be today, as the thread title says "around" the 30th of April, not on the 30th of April...

:rolleyes:

ahhh Don't be like that , am sure Arremba is working hard to finish it , so wait and don't worry , be happy :D

yeah ive been thinking all day about the phrase 'around the 30th' i was hoping it would be today, but what can i do apart from lie on the floor and kick my hands and feet!!