by Blake[Kyllikki]

(gblake@luukku.com)

Type: Co-op

Side: West

Max.Players: 12

Difficulty: Medium-Hard

Size 1.1 MB

Mission overview:

Irish Republican Army has staged an uprising against British administration in an island on the Irish coast. The conflict has escalated into full-blown civil war. Paramilitary forces have successfully obtained Stingers and captured a US Major in their struggle against the British rule. UK goverment has been

forced to call US Special Forces to support SAS in defeating the rebellion.

Download:

NO-RESPAWN version:

http://www.netitsoft.com/blake....den.zip

GROUP RESPAWN version:

http://www.netitsoft.com/blake....den.zip

nice, we will enjoy it!

Is respawn availible?

We would be very glat, if there would be a "respawn on/respawn off" Button at the Admin Menue. I think that improves the fun very strong. More people would play it, for example on public Servers. Nowadays, many nice coop´s aren´t played yet, because of no respawn.

(#esp4all in EU 213.83.18.167:2234, 2334).

IMO respawn ruins any mission in OFP... especially coop missions, they should never have respawn.

How about if respawn is made in a way that you have to be flown/driven to the battle, something like reinforcements? I hate respawns that put you on top of your dead body, but ones where the respawn in back at base and you got to hump a whiles to get back to where the enemy is at, that's aliright, no?

-=Die Alive=-

OK I'll put up group respawn version too where u can respawn to other group members. But I prefer no-respawn.

UPDATE:

OK, the Group Respawn version (You respawn to AI members of your team) is ready for download. Check the download link above.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ April 19 2002,15:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">IMO respawn ruins any mission in OFP... especially coop missions, they should never have respawn.<span id='postcolor'>

hmm, I disagree. I think it is annoying, when I was killed by a capricious AI and so on long to wait.

I don´t like the atmosphare of a map without respawn. I think the atmoshare should provide with other things.

In my circle of friends all prefer Co op´s only with respawn.