Arma forest generator - tool for generation areas of trees.
Main goal of this tool - generate trees-area with zones (like trees in real life):
Tool support profiles - your custom preferences for different situations with trees generation. For example, profile for trees, profile for bushes, profile for grass, etc.
Order of xml-nodes not important.
<External Objects="\ca\sample_tree10;\ca\sample_tree11" />
<Middle Objects="\ca\sample_tree20;\ca\sample_tree21" />
<Internal Objects="\ca\sample_tree30;\ca\sample_tree31" />
<PlacementChance Value="0.4" />
<MetersPerQuad Value="50.0" />
<ObjectsPerQuad Value="15" />
- Zones/External: contains info about tree types on attribute "Objects", planted in external zone (look at forest schema). Each zone can have several types of trees, separated by ";".
- Zones/Middle: contains info about tree types on attribute "Objects", planted in middle zone (look at forest schema).
- Zones/Internal: contains info about tree types on attribute "Objects", planted in internal zone (look at forest schema).
- MetersPerQuad: trees drops in quad-regions, with side "MetersPerQuad" meters long. Type - float. If you increase this parameter, you get more random distribution of trees on the quad area and tougher border, and vice versa.
- ObjectsPerQuad: count of potential trees for each quad. Type - integer.
- PlacementChance: chance of planting tree, in normalized form, from 0.0 (0%) to 1.0 (100%). Type - float.
- I repeat, you can create many profiles with different types of objects (trees, bushes, grass, rocks) and fast generate objects for one input data.
ok, about usage...
1. Create in visitor Wp-objects on a border of your forest.
2. Select this WP-s (order important).
3. Export to txt-file.
4. Run tool with params (Run without params for usage).
5. Import created file to visitor.