Sign in to follow this  
Aeneas2020

CDF & Indep Grey Scales

So eki wanted some greyscales...so i bashed some up quickly in photoshop. These are pretty rough but should serve anyone who wants them well enough. Please note i actually hand draw all my greyscales so this is not normally how i would make them but i used the normal map method on these (explained in a vid i am uploading and will post a link to when it is finished)

Download .psd files here: http://www.filefront.com/15840599/Aeneas2020GreyScales.rar

Tutorial Vid here:

p.s. excuse the quickness of the vid i knocked it together in under 5 mins.

example1z.th.jpg

example2.th.jpg

CDF & Indep GreyScales

Addon Name: CDF & Indep GreyScales

Version: 1.0

By: Aeneas2020

OFPEC Tag: A2020

Included:

==============

CDF Greyscales: For all soldiers

Indep Greyscales: For all soldiers

Known Bugs and issues:

==============

none...these are just photoshop files

Notes

==============

These are simple greyscales using the normal maps to make greyscales. This is not normally how i greyscale troops but they were much requested so i made them.

To get the best results use these greyscales by opening them in photoshop and then creating a new layer and overlaying your chosen camo pattern on top of the

greyscale layer. Try messing about with the opacity settings for the best results. As for how to get them into game that is a subject for another time.

Installation

============

Just open with photoshop 7.0 or higher

Edited by Aeneas2020

Aeneas2020

Master Sergeant

I see you good! understand the program for Arma2 :thumb: Need your advice. :pray: Which program can open the file P3D working in Windows 7 ? :icon_redface: And sorry my bad English and for my question on your post!

THX.

Aeneas2020

Master Sergeant

I see you good! understand the program for Arma2 :thumb: Need your advice. :pray: Which program can open the file P3D working in Windows 7 ? :icon_redface: And sorry my bad English and for my question on your post!

THX.

you need the BIS modding tools....in there is program called O2...thats what you need.

try here

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=83921

omg ... much superior method to my "ghetto texture clearing" :dead:

Thx a bunch, learned a lot just by reading this thread! :notify:

Aeneas2020

Master Sergeant

THX.

needed to say, you will not be able to open Arma2s official p3d files, as they are encrypted.