Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gamespy no longer supporting?

Last couple of days I can only connect to the servers remotely.
    Is gamespy no longer supporting flashpoint?

edit:
    Problem = we ( also other players ) see servers on ofpwatch, but we cant see em anymore in Flashpoint > mulitplayer > internet server list

Sofar i spoken 20 people, only 2 people from those could see the servers.
    So i think something is bugging on the way but I can imagine with such small player base complaint will never reach.

Any ideas thought whom i could contact?
    Last edited by Rellikki; Mar 6 2010 at 03:38.

In case someone wants to set up his ofpwatch, here's an incomplete list of servers that are currently online:
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by dengibtsschon; Mar 8 2010 at 00:43. Reason: added another server, 42 now
    ECS Team - Poweruser
    formerly known as dengibtsschon

Token from the Gamespy forum

GameSpy is aware of the problem that no ones game servers are showing up when they go to play their GameSpy supported game. The GameSpy Techies have been notified of the problem. The GameSpy Volunteers(Helpers, Wizards, and Guardians) are going around creating a list of which games have been affected by the Master Server Query and will be giving this list to the GameSpy Techies. The estimated time for this is unknown to us as we are still collecting game's that are experiencing problems. So please be patient and I am sure this problem will be solved soon.
    Since from this message it looks like its unkown to them which games are no longer supported so I took liberty of messaging them that Operation Flashpoint Resistance version 1.96 also one the problems.
    Hopefully that will be enough for them to put the servers back so I can say OFP will never die

edit:
    Thats a nice list I will update my ofpwatch for the moment 2

Just in case everybody didn't get it:

You still can still play on internet servers although you can't get any servers in internet servers list. The easiest way (feel free to share an easier method) is to check the servers with ofpwatch and when you see a game you'd like to get in, just check its ip and port. Then in multiplayermenu click 'remote' and enter the values you just copied. This way you only get this one specific server into your servers list but it should be enough

Oh right. You can also start the game and connect servers straight from ofpwatch - use the tools provided ^^
    Last edited by Prince Brave; Mar 8 2010 at 17:03.

Hi all
    you can see many servers as u want,its simply:
    put this file (hosts.txt) into ur main ofp folder and in ofp click just on "lan" instead of "internet"
    www.uber-genitals.xf.cz/hosts.rar

u can add ip of more servers if u want

Nice work & Idea Czeski Nakuwiator^ xD Come play OFP old school player! OFP 4EVER

At long last GameSpy appears to be working again.

***edit: Well it seems to come and go, maybe they'll have it 100% soon.
    Last edited by Zulu1; Mar 7 2010 at 16:40.
    System Specs: [Intel i5 655k 3.2ghz unlocked]...[8gb ddr3 1344mhz ram]...[evga GTX660sc 2gb gddr5]...[Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme]
    Worlds largest collection of OFP files known to man.

I had chance to uninstal OFP if gamespy dont work anymore, but now i must play OFP again and hope gamespy crash at one nice day

They can take ofp from my dead cold body :P

Quote Originally Posted by czajnik View Post
    Hi all
    you can see many servers as u want,its simply:
    put this file (hosts.txt) into ur main ofp folder and in ofp click just on "lan" instead of "internet"
    www.uber-genitals.xf.cz/hosts.rar

u can add ip of more servers if u want

What port should i enter I seem to of deleted it:/

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dengibtsschon View Post
    In case someone wants to set up his ofpwatch, here's an incomplete list of servers that are currently online:
    Spoiler:

I need operation flash point cold war crisis Addressess

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast