You can now use BE to permanently or temporarily ban players from your server. The advantage over ArmA 2's PID banning is that the BE GUID cannot be hacked/changed client-side, therefore the only way for a player to get unbanned is to buy a new game/cd-key.
The following commands are available to manage GUID bans:
- loadBans - (Re)load the BE ban list from bans.txt.
- bans - Show a list of all BE server bans.
- ban [player #] [time in minutes] [reason] - Ban a player's BE GUID from the server. If time is not specified or 0, the ban will be permanent; if reason is not specified the player will be kicked with "Banned".
- addBan [GUID] [time in minutes] [reason] - Same as "ban", but allows to ban a player that is not currently on the server.
- removeBan [ban #] - Remove ban (get the ban # from the bans command).
BattlEye GUID and IP bans will now both be loaded from and saved to bans.txt (no longer guidbans.txt and ipbans.txt) in your server's BE working directory.
Newly BIKI page added http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/B...e#GUID_banning