Sign in to follow this  
RossCrispin

BIS employees! I need your help.

For college, I've got to investigate a games development company, and basically write about your organisation's structure and etc, any history would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Ross

i remember when i had such thesis for project

i had to prescribe about manufacture producing goods , their logistics, warehouse, internal transport organization

it was very problematic for student to get such knowledge "who company works", all were talking about "business secret" and some months i had problem with data for my project cause all companies refused to inform me

i needed data like "what number of tonnes of raw materials come in, how many fork lifters, how many workers use those fork lifters, how many tonnes of finish product leave company" etc.

cause my project was "prepare project of internal transportation organization in large manufacture" (you know, how large should be warehouse, how many workers, how much fork lifters, etc. for fluent transport logistics in company)

many things are "under secret" and it is problematic to get this knowledge for people other than "son of director", while education should be equal for all people, no matter son of plumber or son of director

but son of plumber has problem to get such data about company organization and number of means used to make company fluently working without getting stuck

so i understand your problem and i hope they will help you, it is hard for student to get knowledge for some projects

Edited by vilas

Talking from my experience, the best method is to get in touch with proper person directly I mean personally, direct email or a telephone call as well.

If you introduce yourself, your credentials and present your request properly the company people will be able to help you.

How to contact Bohemia Interactive.

http://pro.bistudio.com/index.php/contacts.html