Sign in to follow this  
nzdfcrash

NCS AH-64D Apache Pack

The Ah64 Pack will work with or without ACE. Aircraft can be found under NCS Faction.

Contains:

-UK Army AH64D Apache

-Republic of Singapore AH64D Apache

-Netherlands AH64D Apache

-Kuwait AirForce AH64D Apache

-Royal Saudi AirForce AH64D Apache

Credits & Thanks.

Soldier2390 - For organising the quick mod and Remainder of the paints

NZDF CRASH - For hex editing the models and doing the UK and Singaporean Paints + config.

BiS- For Ah64 models.

arma22010-02-1911-13-16-73.jpg

arma22010-01-2809-01-55-31.jpg

arma22010-01-2723-24-11-03.jpg

Download http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UPKU21NZ

That Dutch AH64D will be nice with the Dutch Units that are out. Good stuff. Noticed also in the WiP thread that someone was doing an Israeli version.

SWEET! something more for my dutchies to play with...although damn you i started work on my dutch apache last night u beat me too it

just as a quick question. It's my understanding the Dutch apache isn't the longbow variant but and so doesnt have the dome up top...is this correct?

dutch ones dont have the dome on top but this will have to suffice till mlods are released

btw on the dutch version i think i may have added the wrong color on the tri-colored emblem on the side of the engine? can anyone currect me if im wrong?

also theres much more to come..thanks to Crash's alsome skills hope everyone will enjoy!

SWEET! something more for my dutchies to play with...although damn you i started work on my dutch apache last night u beat me too it

just as a quick question. It's my understanding the Dutch apache isn't the longbow variant but and so doesnt have the dome up top...is this correct?

Yes the Dutch use the Longbow variant (AH-64D)

mmm nice.

I think VXR should be able to help u out on apache picture's

i'fe got this link for u LINK

Photo 1

With a number on the bottom

Photo 2

Or with Roundels

Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 5

Photo 6

Special thanx and Kudos to VXR for providing these photo's

or

Q09.jpg

Edited by Killg0re
Adding photo + Links

mmm nice.

I think VXR should be able to help u out on apache picture's

i'fe got this link for u LINK

Photo 1

With a number on the bottom

Photo 2

thanks for the pics ill try to have a new textures for the dutch versions for a update...but iv been quuite busy in rl, so many props to crash..who did more then he will admit:D haha

btw my cusin is stationed in tarin-kowt(82nd airborne) at the hugh dutch airbase, so ill try to get him to get pics of the dutch apaches over there, so i can add more detail to them!

hope everyone likes these! if anyone has suggestions we are open to them, as long as we can do them..and there was gonna be a japanes defence force version, but well i majorly fucked them textures up lol, but if ppl still want a japan version ill still work on it?

Edited by soldier2390

Awesome work soldier2390! Just wondering if you could turn down the shine on the Brit apache? Just as the one I've seen looks quite matt, not glossy.

Awesome work soldier2390! Just wondering if you could turn down the shine on the Brit apache? Just as the one I've seen looks quite matt, not glossy.

yeah bro we i see your point..crash has accualy mentioned something about that to me a bit ago..i think lol, so that should get fixed!

thanks for the pics ill try to have a new textures for the dutch versions for a update...but iv been quuite busy in rl, so many props to crash..who did more then he will admit:D haha

btw my cusin is stationed in tarin-kowt(82nd airborne) at the hugh dutch airbase, so ill try to get him to get pics of the dutch apaches over there, so i can add more detail to them!

hope everyone likes these! if anyone has suggestions we are open to them, as long as we can do them..and there was gonna be a japanes defence force version, but well i majorly fucked them textures up lol, but if ppl still want a japan version ill still work on it?

The one with the L on the bottom is as you see them in TK (Tarin Kowt), some had ISAF on the side below the cockpit but thats not the case anymore.

When they fly over here I have seen them with a few different letters on the bottom. So far as I can remember I only seen the "L" "K" and "R". I'd advise not to add them as it would not be functional on a reskin. Means there could be flying 3 Apaches with a K on the bottom but at the same time that K is used by troops to identify the apache they are communicating with.

I am close to finishing a Dutch texture for the Apache, been doing that months ago but I'm not able to spend much time on stuff anymore because my military training. I hope to get that done this weekend, if you like you can use it in your pack. (Also counts for a Israeli texture I'm working on.)

Edited by VXR

sweet good news, hope to see them! good luck with your training? btw are you training for deployment? if so best of luck for ya bud!

The one with the L on the bottom is as you see them in TK (Tarin Kowt), some had ISAF on the side below the cockpit but thats not the case anymore.

When they fly over here I have seen them with a few different letters on the bottom. So far as I can remember I only seen the "L" "K" and "R". I'd advise not to add them as it would not be functional on a reskin. Means there could be flying 3 Apaches with a K on the bottom but at the same time that K is used by troops to identify the apache they are communicating with.

I am close to finishing a Dutch texture for the Apache, been doing that months ago but I'm not able to spend much time on stuff anymore because my military training. I hope to get that done this weekend, if you like you can use it in your pack. (Also counts for a Israeli texture I'm working on.)

sweet good news, hope to see them! good luck with your training? btw are you training for deployment? if so best of luck for ya bud!

Thanks!

At the moment it is basic training, then the course for flight operations officer. I wont be deployed this year for sure because the courses.

On the bottom of an Apache in Afghanistan in this clip, there's a white X:

@1:03.

Q-16; Code ''X''

Q-17; Code ''K''

Q-19; Code ''K''

Q-24; Code ''F''

Q-25; Code ''Y''

Q-26; Code ''L''

After some searching I found out some apache registrations also received a Code and that code can be found on the underside of the apaches.

dutch ones dont have the dome on top but this will have to suffice till mlods are released

Apparently the Americans and possibly others often remove the radar when they're not fighting against tanks or the like. It just adds to the weight otherwise.

Apparently the Americans and possibly others often remove the radar when they're not fighting against tanks or the like. It just adds to the weight otherwise.

yes in our american army we do remove them when we dont need them! even in most situations we would have a few with the domes, and few with out! well that was the plans when we first introduced them into our army anways!

@VXR..oh ok thats cool, good luck bro..i hope the best for ya!

Edited by soldier2390

Well we can't all have Rolls Royce engines now can we? ;) Better engines mean it's easier to lift the extra weight in Afghanistan's helicopter-unfriendly climate.

The Longbow Radar is still useful in the absence of armour targets for it's terrain mapping system in bad conditions.

The WAH-64 (modified by AugustaWestland) always carries its longbow radar system as daniel said its terrain mapping capabilities really help during the infrequent sandstorms/fog encountered by our pilots out in Afghanistan.

As i beleive from a freind over in the US who works on these beautiful bits of machine, the US usually deploys 2xAH-64s and 1xAH-64D also usually with a OH-58 Kiowa scout as the longbow and the kiowa can designate targets for the 2 standard apaches these guys pop up fire then drop and are in danger for a matter of seconds.

But what i would love to see is the WAH-64 actually implemented so that you can tell the better power capability of its engines so more fuel, better speeds and actually having the different rocket options open like the flechettes.

The WAH-64 (modified by AugustaWestland) always carries its longbow radar system as daniel said its terrain mapping capabilities really help during the infrequent sandstorms/fog encountered by our pilots out in Afghanistan.

As i beleive from a freind over in the US who works on these beautiful bits of machine, the US usually deploys 2xAH-64s and 1xAH-64D also usually with a OH-58 Kiowa scout as the longbow and the kiowa can designate targets for the 2 standard apaches these guys pop up fire then drop and are in danger for a matter of seconds.

But what i would love to see is the WAH-64 actually implemented so that you can tell the better power capability of its engines so more fuel, better speeds and actually having the different rocket options open like the flechettes.

Don't forget the folding rotors for carrier ops too ;)