Sign in to follow this  
nzdfcrash

NCS AH-64D Apache Pack

NZDF CRASH - For hex editing the models and doing the UK and Singaporean Paints + config.

Why do you hex edit when you can use Mikero's MoveObject tool?

But what i would love to see is the WAH-64 actually implemented so that you can tell the better power capability of its engines so more fuel, better speeds and actually having the different rocket options open like the flechettes.

That would be awesome. There should be an option for pilots to use the grab handles if a fellow helicopter hits the dust.

That would be awesome. There should be an option for pilots to use the grab handles if a fellow helicopter hits the dust.

Grab the handles? Are you talking about emergency rescue? If so then all that would require is adding a cargo position on either side of the EFABS.

I am indeed and I guess it would. Still, would be nice to have.

Grab the handles? Are you talking about emergency rescue? If so then all that would require is adding a cargo position on either side of the EFABS.

lol once the mlods are released i completly plan to do that! as iv gotten a bit better at adding seating!

@snakeman, what is Mikero's MoveObject tool? and could you please tell me more about it buddy?

im sure ace will do these with multiple weapons loadouts like the AH-1's, but if not ill see what i can do! and will try to make the uk version a bit better(engine power and all you guys described)! any other requests\ideas are welcome!

It would, I've only seen that feature on two addons in previous previous operation flashpoint and it actually helped quite a bit, I believe the HWM in Armed Assault (arma 1) had this but I'm not 100 on that.

Hope they release the MLOD soon, the engine placement is driving me up the wall.

Edited by NodUnit

Good to hear it's a wanted feature.

IHope they release the MLOD soon, the engine placement is driving me up the wall.

Ignorance is bliss. :p

yeah guys i hear ya, when mlods are released you guys should hopefully be seeing alot of cool lilttle addons from me! got so may things in the works that just need mlods like...proper uh-60q..completly new versions, sf 4x4 trucks will every kinda gun you can imagen

even had this pack in a1 but lost it as with everything else..including a1 itself! man the possiblitys are endless, and as always im happy to help ppl in anywa i can and am willing to work with others, altho im not good at this whole addon making\texturing process,

but its fun and well im a bit fubar in the head so it keeps my mind good to go(as i worry about if this addon will work..and not blah blah blah..dont want to scare anyone haha;))

That may be, but a truly accurate AH-64, A or D is a thing of beauty ;) though it's going to take quite a few face lifts to make this thing truly accurate..

If anyone is by chance interested in doing something about it with the BIS delta and need some reference images I have over 2,000 and over a gig I'd be willing to share if it provides any help.

Tool to replace paths on P3D files as well as WRP's etc is "MoveObject". No need to hex edit anymore.

Mikero's PboDLL project in Dev Heaven here.

Go to the files section and download latest moveobject and the depbo.

Tool to replace paths on P3D files as well as WRP's etc is "MoveObject". No need to hex edit anymore.

Mikero's PboDLL project in Dev Heaven here.

Go to the files section and download latest moveobject and the depbo.

thx buddy checking it out now!

Nice work, but the singapore version doesn't look like that lol. Sorry for the bump.......