Sign in to follow this  
meshcarver

What Desert US Marines and terrorists?

Hi all..!

I've downloaded Quesh Kibrul and it's a fantastic map. But, I need to download some skins ideally for sort of USMC (And US Special Forces if nessecary) and also Taliban and some terrorists middle Eastern style.

Can anyone with experience of these please point me to the BEST ones going as I've no idea really. I've had a look but do not know which ones to download.

Also, I don't have ACE or many other mods at all, just maps really so I don't really want to have to install x,y,z just to drop these guys into the editor!

Any help is much appreciated guys, cheers!

Mean

PS, sorry, I should add that is the difference between replacement packs and addons basically that replacement will "overwrite" (replace) the ones already there, wereas addons will add to your collection of soldiers to choose from..? Noob questin I know...

Dear meanmachine1

Go to armaholic, there you will find desert usmc, us army units, desert vehicles and terrorists and taleban.

And yes, addons will just add new stuff and not replace anything. :)

Desert USMC

US Army '08

Lots of different kind of units

This addon has lots of different units + insurgents and taleban units

There is ALOT of cool stuff, those are just for starters :)

Edited by Ville89

hi, you where close but you should lookt in this tread insted off posting here asking about addons, there is a search fuction 2,and there are sites like armaholic.com or armedAssault.info to find all you want,

there are some great addons around that will give you the troops you want,

just look in this tread for some units or check the sites.

Hey,

thanks very much for the swift replies and help guys. Aye, Sgt Spoetnik I know there's some good sites and stuff, but I was after more advice and pointers to actual specific addons more than directions... Cheers very much for you help anyway man, appreciated! :) This game is GREAT!!! :)

ACE mod has everything you need for decent middle east fight:

-US Army

-Desert USMC troops

-Middle eastern insurgents

Yes wrong section but give the guy a pass. He is new.... U cud also try my usmc variety pack which has nomex units .. Shameless plug. Although the bdu textures are crap the dcu ones r good too. Other than that try binkowskis us 2008 units for regular army. The linkes the others posted will help u find usmc stuff however

ACE2!! It has the units you need, but honestly screw the units. What it offers in means of added gameplay is astounding.

Welcome!