Sign in to follow this  
Highway_Star

Arma 2 videos, need FREE soundtracks/stock music.

I'm moving away from putting commercial music in my videos. I want to use atmospheric music similar to that used in big hollywood films. Apart from creating this music myself, does anyone know where I can get my hands on some?

I'm currently looking for Middle-Eastern themed music to go with a short movie on the Quesh-Kubrul map.

P.S. did I mention it had to be free? If you can't tell me your 'sources' here (for legal reasons) then private message me. This might be illegal on these forums, I appologise in advance to the moderators if this is true.

Newgrounds Audio Portal is a great source for royalty-free high quality music. All you have to do is give the author/artist credit and it's completely okay to use the music in your video. A lot of the artists and authors on the Newgrounds Audio Portal are very experienced and will be more than happy to have you use their music in your video(s) as it promotes their work in return. Hope this helps.

P.S. If I recall correctly, you can also use the soundtrack music from the original Operation Flashpoint, ArmA 1 or ArmA 2. Also, a lot of people use music from other video games, as very rarely will a video game company get riled over you using their music in a YouTube video as film and record companies do.

Edited by Laqueesha

Soundtrack composition is one of my lines of work. Ill see if I can put a little somthing together for you. Any detail about what you want would be good, like a description of the scenes, or the scene itself without sound would be even better. I can also do a voiceover and effects mix if you want.

logo.jpg

Music currently for non-commercial use only.

Please ask if you wish to use for commercial purposes as some tracks may not be available for commercial purposes.

Right click on the song you wish to download and click download.

Contact info@rejenorst.com for any inquiries. Thank you!