Sign in to follow this  
Mandingo

FFAA Units wont work

I down loaded the FFAA Ter/Civ and weapons but it keeps giving me an error about @ACE Main_ Needs CAB MAIN or something like simular.

Does anyone know what this might be...

Notice this section has no threads like this one? There's a reason why you see only single threads for each content release,

Anyways, if your gonna ask for help you should

A: Ask it in the respective thread. The FFAA thread in this case.

B: This does not help us at all when it comes to providing you help for your issues.

it keeps giving me an error about @ACE Main_ Needs CAB MAIN or something like simular.

It helps if you provide the actual error message. You can find it in the file arma.rpt. There could be any number of problems so just asking how to fix something with out specifics isn't gonna get you many replies.

I'm not sure what your issue is so I can't provide any other answer.

The Actual Error I recieve reads as follows.

Addon 'acex_sm-main' requires adon 'CBA_MAIN'

Yes I do have ACE installed.

cheers

You may have ACE installed, but you certainly don't have CBA installed, which AFAIK ACE requires. Either that, or you're not running it in the shortcut line.

This doesn't actually sound like an error caused by the FFAA units, more like its just ACE saying it requires CBA.

Just install @CBA (and/or add it to your shortcut line), and you should be good to go.

As Manzilla said however, further addon-specific errors should be posted in the relevant thread(s).

I do get some error about some FFAA_et/something/us_wound.paa (or something like that) missing when running FFAA ter/civ and its definitely not from ACE. Anyone any solutions? Its not a game breaking error and once acknowledged, doesn't affect gameplay in any way... its just annoying.

use either ACE thread or FFAA thread for help please