Sign in to follow this  
Bryce23

Resolution issue arma2

Since patch 1.5 has enabled the user to alt+enter (window) the game i have had some resolution issues. When i alt+entered my game and then put it back into full screen the resolution did not go back to my native resolution (1920x1080) When i set the resolution back to 1920x 1080 and the 3d resolution to the same thing my in game resolution looks blurry even though i have all the graphic settings on ultra high or high. (works fine on my pc. still get decent fps)

Here is a link to a few screenshots i took.

As you can see my vision is blurry and distant objects liek tress look like paper without individual branches. My res and 3d res are both set to 1920x1080 in both of the screenshots.

When i reinstalled arma and put on the same setting i did not have this problem. Only after i accidently window the game does my gameplay look like this. If there is a way to disable alt+enter 9 in game or on my pc settings) i would love to do that because i have no use for the alt enter function anyway.

Any ideas? this problem almost makes the game unplayable.

Thanks.

System specs:

i7 920

hd 5870 graphics card

6gb ram

Edited by Bryce23

Goto my documents\arma 2 directory and delete the arma2.cfg file there, then load up RNA and setup your settings again.