marseille77

German Misc Pack released

What do you think about these Addons?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about these Addons?

Marseille first great work as an Hamburger i can say that the Hamburger Police Officers are so beautiful and real. we need only some german maps to use they :rolleyes:.

but i will ask do you plan any New Police cars like the Mercedes Limusine or sprinter or any other ?

----UPDATE----

After my birthday yesterday I have updated following packs:

- Police Pack 1

- German Weapon Pack

- BGS Pack

They need only my German Weapon pack and Skoda addon. Download link see under the pack downloads. Vilas weapons aren't needed anymore.

At sunday the Police Pack 2 update with new policemen will follow....

Thanks and belated happy birthday Marseille77! :)

Now I've uploaded the newest version of the Police pack 2 with all new Policeman dress in Germany plus Federal Police. The Skoda is a placeholder but some German Police units using the caravan version. There is also the Bavarian green policeman with leather jacket (Saarland too) included.

The different as examples

Policeman (Bavarian)

Policeman (Brandenburg)

German Weapon Pack

There also pics inside for news flash

Edited by Marseille77

Ui! It's hard to stay up to date with those many releases. :)

Glückwunsch nachträglich!

Danke!

Now I'll take some calm time - but I working on correct BGS Soldiers from 1975 and 1987. The 1987's BGS man is also the base for the GSG9 Sniper of the 1970/80's.

The Weapon Pack will include in their next update....

- SIG 210 (BGS)

- G11 (Bundeswehr 1990)

- MP2A1 (with wooden buttstock)

- MBB Armbrust (Bundeswehr)

- PzF 44 (Bundeswehr)

- Walther PP

from the rpt:

Cannot load surface info kpfs_misc\data\plastic.bisurf

Cannot load surface info kpfs_misc\data\metalPlate.bisurf

Aloha there,

I am currently making a very small map depicting about 2 kilometers of the inner German border for a film I am making.

So I naturally went for your Berlin Wall addon pack, but after testing it to see whether they are usable, I found out several things that prevent them from being used on my map, and most likely on other maps as well.

• All your objects are missing namedProperties
  • All your objects are not following the LAND_* naming convention crutial for flawless implementation in wrp files
  • towerA.p3d has 4 different resolution LODs, but only the first one actually contains polygons, thus making the towers disappear completely at about 400m

So I hope you don't mind when I create my own set of Berlin Wall Objects for the film/map.

@mondkalb: I'm don't worry about that because that pack was only a test. I've lost the red line for working on ArmA 2 models. At the time I make svg grafics for wikipedia.

For the next time I'm working on a German Police Desert Pack. Some German Police Officers are working in Afghanistan to train the Afghan Police.

German Policman in Afghanistan

BGS/GSG9 Officers with beret of the 1970/80s. First a standard field and Border BGS Soldier and the next are the GSG9 Sniper suited soldier in the beginning of this unit.

BGS Pack

BGS Officers

Outstanding! I was really looking for a addon that would provide a unit such as this (ISAF MTT elements).

About the police pack desert and technical relief pack and poice pack 2, and german weapons pack. I cant get them to work. I have them loaded in the game (through expansions) and all the PBO:s in an addon folder in their respctive addon folder whit a name that starts with @. But they wont show up in game through the editor. I have all the required addons but still the police pack wants something. The only thing that shows up are the cars by topas. Any help?

@gamma7897

The THW and Police units find under civil --> Germany (Deutschland) or GDR (DDR)

The BGS and GSG9 under BLUEFOR --> Germany (Deutschland)

The East German Anti-Terror Unit under OPFOR --> GDR (DDR)

Update 26-10-2011

THW Pack 1.1 ist out! (check first post)

Edited by Marseille77

Today I have updated the German Police Desert Pack to version 1.1.

Download

dgc2f586hco.jpg

New features

- model and texture updates/fixes to OA standards

- SUV added

- combarhead pictures added

- special map icons added

Hi mate,

Very nice units. Just found an issue with your shadow lod on the Police Desert pack, it seems you have open faces on the second shadow lod. See image for details.

http://www.imagehousing.com/imageupload.php?id=949198

Also, if you select a custom face for this unit, i.e. you may want to set the skin tone to Black, the army remain White.

Hi mate,

Very nice units. Just found an issue with your shadow lod on the Police Desert pack, it seems you have open faces on the second shadow lod. See image for details.

http://www.imagehousing.com/imageupload.php?id=949198

Also, if you select a custom face for this unit, i.e. you may want to set the skin tone to Black, the army remain White.

Thanks for your hints. I know shadow bug but I don't has any explaination for this. I had use a new second :confused:

------------------------------------

Today I've updated the Police Pack from 1.2 to 1.25. (rar has the the old version number, don't wondering).

- The policemen textures and materials were refurbished to OA standards. But they don't use bagsystem, because thats not real. Here a legend of the changes in the last versions

jei8sgts499.jpg

I know shadow bug but I don't has any explaination for this.

The "osobnost" selection on ShadowVolume 10.000 or higer is the problem for this Bug, but this can only see when the Shadow-quality on the Game setting are "Normal" or lower !

(confirmed, testet on hours of my Multicam SF Project)

Solution:

Delete the "osobnost" selection on the ShadowVolume 10.000. ;)

Edited by SyNcRoNiCzZ