Sign in to follow this  
madbull

[R3F] Artillery and Logistic: Manual artillery and advanced logistic (mission script)

Hi all, trying to get this to work with the I44 mod and running into errors, Ive made a new addon sqf and have put in the vehicles and static/ammo boxes i want it to use but i keep getting errors

/**

* English and French comments

* Commentaires anglais et français

* This file adds the ArmA 2 and Arrowhead objetcs in the configuration variables of the logistics system.

* Fichier ajoutant les objets d'ArmA 2 et Arrowhead dans la configuration du système de logistique.

* Important note : All the classes names which inherits from the ones used in configuration variables will be also available.

* Note importante : Tous les noms de classes dérivant de celles utilisées dans les variables de configuration seront aussi valables.

*/

/****** TOW WITH VEHICLE / REMORQUER AVEC VEHICULE ******/

/**

* List of class names of vehicles which can tow towable objects.

* Liste des noms de classes des véhicules terrestres pouvant remorquer des objets remorquables.

*/

R3F_LOG_CFG_remorqueurs = R3F_LOG_CFG_remorqueurs +

[

"I44_Truck_A_GMC_CCKW_Army",

"I44_Truck_A_GMC_CCKW_Ammo_Army",

"I44_Truck_A_GMC_CCKW_Fuel_Army",

"I44_Truck_A_GMC_CCKW_Open2_Army",

"I44_Truck_A_GMC_CCKW_Open_Army",

"I44_Truck_A_GMC_CCKW_Repair_Army",

"I44_Truck_G_Kfz305_Ammo_WH",

"I44_Truck_G_Kfz305_Camo_WH",

"I44_Truck_G_Kfz305_Fuel_WH",

"I44_Truck_G_Kfz305_Gray_WH",

"I44_Truck_G_Kfz305_Open_WH",

"I44_Truck_G_Kfz305_Repair_WH"

];

/**

* List of class names of towables objects.

* Liste des noms de classes des objets remorquables.

*/

R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_remorquables = R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_remorquables +

[

"I44_GunAT_A_M3_Army",

"I44_GunAT_A_M1_Army",

"I44_GunAA_G_FlaK36_Pintle_AT_WL",

"I44_GunAA_G_FlaK36_Pintle_WL",

"I44_GunAA_G_FlaK38_WL",

"I44_GunAT_G_PaK40_WH"

];

/****** LIFT WITH VEHICLE / HELIPORTER AVEC VEHICULE ******/

/**

* List of class names of air vehicles which can lift liftable objects.

* Liste des noms de classes des véhicules aériens pouvant héliporter des objets héliportables.

*/

R3F_LOG_CFG_heliporteurs = R3F_LOG_CFG_heliporteurs +

[

"I44_Plane_G_Ju52_3mg5e_WL",

"I44_Plane_A_C47A_AAF"

];

/**

* List of class names of liftable objects.

* Liste des noms de classes des objets héliportables.

*/

R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_heliportables = R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_heliportables +

[

"I44_Boat_A_LCM3_Navy"

];

/****** LOAD IN VEHICLE / CHARGER DANS LE VEHICULE ******/

/*

* This section use a quantification of the volume and/or weight of the objets.

* The arbitrary referencial used is : an ammo box of type USSpecialWeaponsBox "weights" 5 units.

* Cette section utilise une quantification du volume et/ou poids des objets.

* Le référentiel arbitraire utilisé est : une caisse de munition de type USSpecialWeaponsBox "pèse" 5 unités.

* Note : the priority of a declaration of capacity to another corresponds to their order in the tables.

* For example : the "Truck" class is in the "Car" class (see http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA_2:_CfgVehicles).

* If "Truck" is declared with a capacity of 140 before "Car". And if "Car" is declared after "Truck" with a capacity of 40,

* Then all the sub-classes in "Truck" will have a capacity of 140. And all the sub-classes of "Car", excepted the ones

* in "Truck", will have a capacity of 40.

* Note : la priorité d'une déclaration de capacité sur une autre correspond à leur ordre dans les tableaux.

* Par exemple : la classe "Truck" appartient à la classe "Car" (voir http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA_2:_CfgVehicles).

* Si "Truck" est déclaré avec une capacité de 140 avant "Car". Et que "Car" est déclaré après "Truck" avec une capacité de 40,

* Alors toutes les sous-classes appartenant à "Truck" auront une capacité de 140. Et toutes les sous-classes appartenant

* à "Car", exceptées celles de "Truck", auront une capacité de 40.

*/

/**

* List of class names of (ground or air) vehicles which can transport transportable objects.

* The second element of the arrays is the load capacity (in relation with the capacity cost of the objects).

* Liste des noms de classes des véhicules (terrestres ou aériens) pouvant transporter des objets transportables.

* Le deuxième élément des tableaux est la capacité de chargement (en relation avec le coût de capacité des objets).

*/

R3F_LOG_CFG_transporteurs = R3F_LOG_CFG_transporteurs +

[

["I44_Truck_A_GMC_CCKW_Army", 50],

["I44_Truck_A_GMC_CCKW_Ammo_Army", 30],

["I44_Truck_A_GMC_CCKW_Fuel_Army", 30],

["I44_Truck_A_GMC_CCKW_Open2_Army", 50],

["I44_Truck_A_GMC_CCKW_Open_Army", 50],

["I44_Truck_A_GMC_CCKW_Repair_Army", 30],

["I44_Truck_G_Kfz305_Ammo_WH", 30],

["I44_Truck_G_Kfz305_Camo_WH", 50],

["I44_Truck_G_Kfz305_Fuel_WH", 50],

["I44_Truck_G_Kfz305_Open_WH", 50],

["I44_Truck_G_Kfz305_Repair_WH", 30]

];

/**

* List of class names of transportable objects.

* The second element of the arrays is the cost capacity (in relation with the capacity of the vehicles).

* Liste des noms de classes des objets transportables.

* Le deuxième élément des tableaux est le coût de capacité (en relation avec la capacité des véhicules).

*/

R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_transportables = R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_transportables +

[

["I44_GunMG_A_M2HB_TripodAA_Army", 4],

["I44_GunMG_A_M2HB_TripodM3_Army", 4],

["I44_GunMG_A_M1919A4_TripodM2_Army", 4],

["I44_GunMG_G_MG42_Bipod_WH", 4],

["I44_GunMG_G_MG42_Tripod_WH", 4],

["I44_GunMG_G_MG42_Tripod_Zf40_WH", 4],

["I44_AmmoBox_A", 5],

["I44_AmmoBox_A_H", 5],

["I44_WeaponBox_A", 5],

["I44_WeaponBox_A_H", 5],

["I44_AmmoBox_A_MP", 5],

["I44_AmmoBox_AB", 5],

["I44_AmmoBox_AB", 5],

["I44_WeaponBox_AB", 5],

["I44_WeaponBox_AB", 5],

["I44_AmmoBox_AB_MP", 5],

["I44_AmmoBox_G", 5],

["I44_AmmoBox_G_H", 5],

["I44_WeaponBox_G", 5],

["I44_WeaponBox_G_H", 5],

["I44_AmmoBox_G_MP", 5],

["I44_AmmoBox_FJ", 5],

["I44_AmmoBox_FJ_H", 5],

["I44_WeaponBox_FJ", 5],

["I44_WeaponBox_FJ", 5],

["I44_AmmoBox_FJ_MP", 5],

["I44_obstacle_barbedwire", 2],

["I44_obstacle_barbedwire2", 2],

["I44_obstacle_czechhedgehog", 3]

];

/****** MOVABLE-BY-PLAYER OBJECTS / OBJETS DEPLACABLES PAR LE JOUEUR ******/

/**

* List of class names of objects moveable by player.

* Liste des noms de classes des objets transportables par le joueur.

*/

R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_deplacables = R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_deplacables +

[

"I44_GunMG_A_M2HB_TripodAA_Army",

"I44_GunMG_A_M2HB_TripodM3_Army",

"I44_GunMG_A_M1919A4_TripodM2_Army",

"I44_GunMG_G_MG42_Bipod_WH",

"I44_GunMG_G_MG42_Tripod_WH",

"I44_GunMG_G_MG42_Tripod_Zf40_WH",,

"I44_AmmoBox_A",

"I44_AmmoBox_A_H",

"I44_WeaponBox_A",

"I44_WeaponBox_A_H",

"I44_AmmoBox_A_MP",

"I44_AmmoBox_AB",

"I44_AmmoBox_AB",

"I44_WeaponBox_AB",

"I44_WeaponBox_AB",

"I44_AmmoBox_AB_MP",

"I44_AmmoBox_G",

"I44_AmmoBox_G_H",

"I44_WeaponBox_G",

"I44_WeaponBox_G_H",

"I44_AmmoBox_G_MP",

"I44_AmmoBox_FJ"

"I44_AmmoBox_FJ_H",

"I44_WeaponBox_FJ",

"I44_WeaponBox_FJ",

"I44_AmmoBox_FJ_MP",

"I44_obstacle_barbedwire",

"I44_obstacle_barbedwire2",

"I44_obstacle_czechhedgehog"

];

Sorry all i found my problem. to may ,,, in places

Edited by Diabolical

Hi everyone, is there a command to make objects already loaded in a vehicle when the mission starts ?

Bonjour, y a t il une commande pour faire en sorte que les objets soient déjà chargés dans un véhicule au démarrage de la mission ?

Thanks/ Merci d'avance

Syd.

Hi everyone, is there a command to make objects already loaded in a vehicle when the mission starts ?

Bonjour, y a t il une commande pour faire en sorte que les objets soient déjà chargés dans un véhicule au démarrage de la mission ?

Thanks/ Merci d'avance

Syd.

Hey syd,

Post #603

Be very aware - this can overload your vehicle and crash the game - or at least it could

EDIT 2: WILL update the link when i Find it, I know its in there somewhere, this is where i found it.

Edit 3 or is it 4: Link updated.

Edited by KevsnoTrev
Link wrong

Thank you very much, this solved my problem. I didn't expect a so fast answer :)

You're welcome, I had to look through the whole thread when I was first searching. Then I found reference in the first post.

Just remember most important info is usually put in the first post to help people out later - after release.

It saves a lot of time and questions later asking for the same info as I know a lot of people don't read all posts in a multi-page thread.

Check out this mission (not by me) for some great additions to R3F logistics:

- ability to rotate and align carried objects

- objects don't 'fall' through buildings now when dropped

- ability to 'lock/unlock' objects to prevent them being moved

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22013

Looking forward to the A3 release :p

Hi guys, great mod, one question as my French is not so good.

Where can I configure the height for vehicle lift as I wish to reduce it?

Where can I also find the distance for vehicle tow as I wish to reduce that also?

Edit: found that in remorquer_selection.sqf and have changed it to this

if (_objet distance _remorqueur <= 10) then

Thanks in advance.

Edited by dave_beastttt

Hi in our server we have a problem with the towing, players can tow more than 1 vehicle and honestly I don't know how to fix it, can you help me please?

Thanks

Can only certain air vehicles lift? I tried lifting a UAZ with a blackhawk and no go. If so, what file is it I edit to give other air vehicles lift capability?

Edit: I just re-enabled BE on my server, as I had it off when I installed this for testing Sarge AI, and now upon entering game I get immediately kicked for script restriction #2. I looked in my scripts.log file and this was all that was in there:

30.12.2013 12:38:11: HybridFury (107.208.218.223:2344) 6028c15e1dbbcc44756b4060303dc6b0 - #2 "

if (isClass (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> "ACE_Required_Logic")) then

{

R3F_LOG_CFG_remorqueurs = R3F_LOG_CFG_remorqu"

30.12.2013 12:41:07: HybridFury (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx) 6028c15e1dbbcc44756b4060303dc6b0 - #2 "

if (isClass (configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> "ACE_Required_Logic")) then

{

R3F_LOG_CFG_remorqueurs = R3F_LOG_CFG_remorqu"

Any help would be great, thanks.

Edited by hybridfury

Anyone know if the great R3F Arty and Log is compatible with ARMA 3?

Anyone know if the great R3F Arty and Log is compatible with ARMA 3?

Yes it is, we are using it on our Wasteland mod. :)

has anyone been able to fix the lose of scope / mags when moving objects yet ?

No and we have it also, please let me know if you find a fix, it bugs the hell out of me. :(

I have been trying to get this to work for the past hour or so but to no avail. The problem is that the script is not activating properly. When I load the mission with ACE and ACRE, I move to a sandbag and no option to pick it up. Nor do I get the option to look inside a vehicle. Please help..

Does anyone know how to adapt the logistics mod to the Arma 2 in-game editor. I would like to build model bases on maps, and I need the preciseness of the logistics mod, as editing on the map is rather difficult when trying to build say a seamless wall. Answers would help.

I am working on adding ACE to Wasteland. The 404 Mission I am using incorporates R3F Logistics. How can I remove the R3F towing and Lifting and replace it with the ACE Towing and Lifting? I want to keep the loading feature but remove the ability to tow one vehicle to another without the Tow ropes found in ACE. In other words, I want to only allow towing or lifting of vehicles when Towing or Lifting Ropes are used.

Hello there, I am fairly new with scripting, but I am pretty advanced when in comes to making(editing) missions. I am having a problem trying to incorporate this into one of my groups PVP missions, where one team defends and has the ability to set defenses. For some reason I am having trouble with the installation, any help with this would be much appreciated!(I have tried to get to work for 3 hours and no use.)

First let me say this script is amazing! I love it as do my players.

I do have two questions.

The first would be the M119 has an option to reload Ch.1 - 4 with the various types of ammo my problem is it tells me that there is no Artillery Command Quarter Close? I did notice there is a SQF file that is suppose to create this (or simulate one)? Do I need to define this script in my Init file?

Last question is, with this Mod active it over rides the default Artillery computer with the R3F one (which I do like better) but the M119 has no computer at all? Is this due to me not reloading the Ch. 1 - 4 with the "said" type of ammo?

Side note: With out the R3F mod working the Min Range is at 25K for the M119 as well as the D30 (which my map is only like 15.5 I believe) I'm using Charno, is this normal?

The MLRS - I have noticed with your wonderful Mod the rockets actually land and damage things, with out the mod they just fire off into the distance but never reach their target. After spending the past 4 hours trying to figure this out I'm at wits end. I guess I don't understand how this fully works. I get how to use the targeting computer, however when I give 'Rob' (myself) the firing orders what takes place then? I notice the turret does not aim or turn, and that is where I'm confused. How do I fire on my selected location?

Edited by Varrak
Update: Using the MLRS

Hi!

I have run into problem with saved games and R3F 1.6.

When I start a fresh mission artillery computer works just fine. However, when I try to reload saved mission, artillery computer's "Ammo Type" dropdown list is absolutely empty and so the whole arty system is invalid. I don't know if this has any value, but problem occurs only if I save and exit actual mission AND close the whole sim (= Arma2 OA). But if I save and exit only the mission WITHOUT shutting down the sim itself, then I'm able to resume the mission with no problems at all.

I tried to search for solution from this topic and also from armaholic, but actually could not find anything about problems with saved games. However I'm quite positive my installation is ok, because initially everything seems to work just fine. I'm using ACE2 also.

I really like this mod so any help is highly appreciated!

Greetings,

Béret

Edited for additional info:

I just made a simple test by creating a "mission" with only player and a satellite phone, installing R3F exactly by the book and bringing this so called "mission" into single missions. Results: exactly the same what I wrote before. Save, exit and resume the mission without "breaking" arty system is possible as long as I didn't shut down the sim itself. However, shutting down the sim itself breaks the arty system. And yes, I'm 100 % sure that I installed R3F right - that is really not SO hard. I think it's possible there is something wrong in the mod itself.

B.V.

Edited by Béret_Vert
Additional info

Yes it is, we are using it on our Wasteland mod. :)

I see that this is being used in wasteland for arma 3. I would like to use this in some of my arma 3 missions. I'm still rather new to mission making and scripting. Could someone please help walk me through the steps for arma 3 use. Thank you in advance.

I'm using this in Arma 3 and it works fine, apart from whenever you get in as driver/pilot on a vehicle you can no longer view the contents unless you get into another vehicle, which then removes the ability to see the contents of that one.

Only happens while running on the dedicated server, works fine in Single player.

Any help?

When you tow this heli it floats out of reach to untow it. I am not sure why this is happening, its only this heli that it happens to.

Thread necro not intended... but this just seems to be the place to ask, initially.

Any body know of any missions that make use of the R3F arty and logistics for ArmA II.  I still roll out the old classic once in a while on the LAN for the kid and I and this is a really effective and well engineerd system.  Would like to have a mission that made use of it to dabble around in.