Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: SEAL Team Six

youll probably still hear groans and moans because the units were hurt. not sure if this is intentional or a bug. plus the original medic option of "heal (unit)" in the action menu will still probably pop up.

...mm... wierd... I didn't play it with GL4. Played it with Zeus though to make sure I won't break anything and I am sure Zeus AI won't take my boat out for a spin... was the boat tied to the shore? It was raining quite heavily during mission (perhaps due to NIM weather) and the waves could have taken the boat away
    My System:
    Core I5 750 OC to 3.33ghz, Asus P55 Turbo Mobo, 4gb Kingston DDR3, 4gb USB2.0 Flash, Sapphire HD4870 1gb CCC 9.11, 500gb SATA2, Win XP pro 32bit, Pilfius voice recognition, Betop Force Feedback Joystick, TrackIR 4 Pro, Microsoft IME 3.0 gaming mouse, WolfKing Keyboard
    My Mission Series:
    Operation Iron Fist series , experience the realities and cruelties of war 股指期货

I tried to grab a huntir monitor and gas mask in the briefing phase of the first mission (first campaign) but couldn't; every misc item taken appears twice in the inventory and replaces whatever else is in those two inventory slots.

I haven't finished the first mission yet but it's great, thanks!

Author of the Thread
    I've decide I will be releasing Non Ace versions of all campaigns so every one can join in the fun. Hopefully in the next few days.

Completed Dead Kings at last with the inflatable there waiting without running NIM weather. Looks like NIM weather's huge storm took the boat away the last 2 times.

It was quite hellish to take on about 50 enemies all by myself ... yes, Jester died early... again...

Moving on 6!

@Sick1, don't you already have non-ACE for campaign 1 and 2?

@Sick1- Thank you so much for releaseing this in both ACE and non ACE. I was looking forward to playing your campaigns and now I can!!!!!
    "Keep away from people who belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great" -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Sick1 View Post
    I've decide I will be releasing Non Ace versions of all campaigns so every one can join in the fun. Hopefully in the next few days.
    Thanks Sick1, looking forward the Non ACE versions.

Author of the Thread
    Cool guys I'll release the other ones tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Sick1 View Post
    Cool guys I'll release the other ones tonight!
    Cool cant wait
    Last edited by thales100; Jan 21 2010 at 21:59.

@Thales, campaign 1 and 2 are non-ACE from the very first day...

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast