Sign in to follow this  
sick1

SEAL Team Six

@Sick1- Thank you so much for releaseing this in both ACE and non ACE. I was looking forward to playing your campaigns and now I can!!!!!:partytime:

I've decide I will be releasing Non Ace versions of all campaigns so every one can join in the fun. Hopefully in the next few days.:)

Thanks Sick1, looking forward the Non ACE versions. ;)

Cool guys I'll release the other ones tonight!

Cool guys I'll release the other ones tonight!

Cool cant wait :D

Edited by thales100

@Thales, campaign 1 and 2 are non-ACE from the very first day...

Well yes, but i had them taken down. The new ones are the absolute best versions with no bugs. Just in case Ace takes a fall I still want to have my campaigns playable.

Will the new campaigns still be ACE-compatible? Cuz ACE is pretty much standard nowadays for ARMA 2.

@Thales, campaign 1 and 2 are non-ACE from the very first day...

Hey, im playing campaign 1, excellent job so far.

@Sick1: Thanks a lot for your efforts on making all these campaigns bugs free, really appreciated. :D

JESUS!!! Operation Hunted was HELL!!!!! Ended up with no more team mates and the extraction helo needs to come in with MG rattling away for a hot extraction!!!! I managed to run as hell into the helo with enemies raining death on me barely missing! Could only kill the final objective and not the rest of the baddies as I am bleeding red screen and having no more bullets left...

I experience regular CTD in the first mission of the first campaign. And this happens always when I press m - then I get to the map - but then when I press m again the game crashes.

Any idea why this is happening Sick1?

@Sick1

This trilogy remembers me a lot of the three Seal Team Six missions made by King6 for OFP years ago. Very similar setting. But with ArmA2 a lot better! Thank you for these great campaigns. Although I was not able to play them so far, without crashing...

EDIT:

Maybe this is also important:

I get an error when loading the mission:

Cannot open object

ca\weapons3\m107\m107_muzzle_pilot.p3d

then I press ok and I can play the mission. But after returning from map with m the saved game ALWAYS crashes.

Edited by Kroky

Here its all fine so far, thanks a bunch for finishing / uploading the STS Non ACE versions 2 and 3, sick1. :)

@Sick1, noticed that there is a submarine mod around... hey, any intention to make submarine insertion/extractions? hehehee...that will be classic!

@Sick1

Ok solved the problem with the crashing m key. Simply by not using the SA50 sniper rifle the problem is gone. So its a bug with the weapon.

BTW. Very good first campaign. Will play the next two. Thank you for making them ACE2 compatible.

Some third person screenshots playing Operation Hunted (C1). :coop:

6559994e34b2d92838d4f6ab64e462255g.jpg

5f851dff4cf4c2537b855a979eaf65d95g.jpg

1c4363ccf7c885bd7e19787e98ee41175g.jpg

e8d1115a850c97333a425433c45ccacf5g.jpg

Edited by thales100

Jesus! We need to free Khe Sahn in the next mission!!!! How did you think of something like that Sick?!?!?! HAAHHAHAHAHA!!!!! Moving On 6!!!!!

Love the way you provided so many means of taking that final helo down in the khe sahn rescue mission. :) Moving on six!

I'm having some trouble with the medic system. I'm pressing right windows key, and nothing pops up. I have medical supplies, just no morphine and ephinermine. I got IV, plasma, bandages, all that good stuff. Also, on the first mission, my medic keeps on getting the move command for no reason, then after a minute or so he'll say ready. It doesn't affect the mission, but ordering everyone to regroup every 3 or so minutes does get tiresome. Anyone else experiencing this? I'm using Seal team six 3 option one from the Armaholic download. I noticed on the website you only list v1.1 changes. Is the armaholic version not 1.4?

@fakename2, that is an ACE problem...

First of all, you only need bandage and morphine. The functionality of the other medical items have not yet been modelled into ACE. The ACE key randomly disabling is another known ACE problem. I get that medic thing every once in a while too... don't think its a mission making problem. The wounding system in ACE is going to get another overhaul soon, so lets see then what the ACE team manages to do.

@Jasonnoguchi

Thank you for the quick reply. For the update, do I just have to click on update for the Six Updater portal thing, or do I have to delete my ACE and re-download everything? Sorry if I'm asking obvious questions. It's just that this game is really my first experience dealing with a true PC gaming community and all the addons and whatnot. Probably should of picked a less complicated computer game though. :confused:

Just a little progress report. SEAL Team Six 4 is coming along nicely. It's gonna be the shit. I promise.

I cannot imagine the progress you will make from STS3 to STS4! Every new STS campaign has seen an immense improvement in gameplay and quality. AWAITING!

Just a little progress report. SEAL Team Six 4 is coming along nicely. It's gonna be the shit. I promise.

Haha youre an insane scripter man :yay:

damn I really really have to find some Time for ST6 3 Damn Exams