Sign in to follow this  
NSX

Red Hammer Studios addons

c699ff267d51.png

This thread is meant to be used for discussing WIP projects of Red Hammer Studios, the united community of addonmakers, which makes Russian/OPFOR-themed addons. Arma 1 period was quite stagnating for RHS, but now we came back with the pile of projects that we hope to bring to the community.

The first project we're going to officially announce under RHS aegis is highly anticipated addon of BMD-2 by Soul_Assassin and Topas - the authors of recent and well received BMD-1 (which also be updated to next version under RHS tag). Here're the first promotional screens of it:

The BMD-2 will feature:

-All new accurate model

-Over 10 different versions

-Custom animations

-Accurate crew positions

-Accurate scopes

-Working hull mg

-Improved and very flixible random marking scripts

-Special effects (custom scripted muzzle flash, cartridge ejection)

-Transport soldiers on top with fully new animations

-Animated change of ground clearance

-New sounds

This is the only first announcement we'd like to make so far, so follow this thread to learn more about other RHS projects which will be announced soon.

Edited by NSX

Looking awesome! Really like the camo scheme. With the top picture, do the men sitting on the turret spin with it when it turns? or do they stay in the same spot?

Wow! RHS is back. Nice! Looks good, thanks for the info.

And god damn do we need more Russian stuff! YAY!!! :coop:

Looking awesome! Really like the camo scheme. With the top picture, do the men sitting on the turret spin with it when it turns? or do they stay in the same spot?

They are static anims and for proper look cargo should only be asked to board when the crew is turned out.

Welcome back RHS. I can't wait to see what goodies you have in store.

Your AK pack needs a lot of work, as it looks and feels really shitty.

Ok. Firstly, that's a different modder. Secondly, learn some manners. Thirdly, reported.

Edited by Simon C
Spelling correction.

Before accusing us in such a rude manner, make sure that you didn't confuse us and Robert Hammer (RH), as we didn't release any AK packs for A2. Mkay?

@all others

Thanks for the warm words, comrades.

If you are talking about Robert Hammer's AK pack then if you are not happy with it I suggest you head to this thread.

Robert Hammer AK issue thread

Cheers for the info on that Soul_Assassin.

Oops, was so infuriated by stupid posts, that I forgot to post feedback.

This looks like a really good addon, always up for more Russian equipment. T72 aren't enough. :p

Good to see you guys still about, work is looking great, loved your OFP stuff, look forward to this.

Hi, I took my smart pills. ;). RH weapons do not equal RHS stuff. Even if it was RHS stuff, learn some manners. We don't treat our content makers like that. Well, most of us don't. Constructive criticism is always well come and appreciated but your comment is out of line.

I'm glad to see RHS is back. We always need new Russian Addons. Are you guys planning on a new Weapons pack?

NSX, Good to see you guys back in action. Can't wait to see some of the other stuff you guys are working up. ;).

Man this looks so cool! If i was a chick I'd be wet right now "Very big compliment from me". Are you guys looking at doing any Unit mods like Camo, vdv, or weapon packs? I know Suhsjake and Me would love to see it so we could use it in our vdv server! Cheers!

good to see RHS back. You guys make awesome addons. The BMD looks great, can't wait to see what other equipment u guys have planned:yay:

Edited by vasmkd

Nice to see you back RHS , btw cant wait for more info about other RHS projects ;)

First thing RH packs are not RHS , second if you dont like it , dont use it - that's easy

Man this looks so cool! If i was a chick I'd be wet right now "Very big compliment from me". Are you guys looking at doing any Unit mods like Camo, vdv, or weapon packs? I know Suhsjake and Me would love to see it so we could use it in our vdv server! Cheers!

Yes lot more is planned including some units that will make a few jaws drop ;)

These offcourse also need weapons but there it still is lots to do till that is ready.

Thanks NSX for posting this thread, very well made.

Edited by Shadow NX

Welcome back RHS!

Can't wait for your releases. I saw you have some really good stuff in the works(i can't tell, because i don't have permisions to even tell what secret stuff you are doing) :)

Keep the great work, your quality is really welcome ;)