Sign in to follow this  
mondkalb

"Fireteam Moo" - An Armed Assault 2 Comic

Aloha!

A few of you fellas may have already noticed my first comic-strip in this thread, but since I'm going to do those comic-strips regulary (maybe weekly, maybe even more often), I decided this place here might be better suited for it.

I intend to keep the comics in a satirical way and fill it with stuff, that is at the same time funny and true. And mostly it's funny because it's true...

Issue 1:

Communist Sniper

comicl.th.jpg comic2m.th.jpg

Issue 2:

Missile Frenzy

comic3w.th.jpg comic3bh.th.jpg

Pretty cool stuff, was this stuff scripted? Curious as to how the two missiles ended up next to each other. The part with the T72 is completely believable LOL

Thank you all!

I'm trying to put up a little page where I can gather the comics for easier accessibility.

What do you think of future comics "published" in .pdf format? Could be easier to read.

Pretty cool stuff, was this stuff scripted?

Some scenes were scripted. For example the missiles were done via this little trigger:

player exec "camera.sqs";
setAccTime 0.01;
showCinemaBorder false;
O = "M_9M311_AA" createVehicle [getpos player select 0, (getpos player select 1) -2, 140];
j = "M_Maverick_AT" createVehicle [getpos player select 0, (getpos player select 1) -10, 140];
o setdir 180

Thank you all!

I'm trying to put up a little page where I can gather the comics for easier accessibility.

What do you think of future comics "published" in .pdf format? Could be easier to read.

Absolutely Mond.

Also, be nice to publish them such that they can be subscribed to, so any new additon generates an auto email to those interested. Problem with a thread like this is that any comments (ie other forum members saying "awesome") generate an autoemail, rather than just your comics updates.

I guess the model I'm talking about is say subscribing to a Youtube channel: are there any image sites that allow similar?

Exactly such site is currently being created. :)

Hello,

By a fluke i saw this thread and i´m glowing about the work you´ve present here. Amazing job, keep it up!

Totally cool!! :)

Regards

McLupo