Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SQL database and Arma 2

Quote Originally Posted by Joshii View Post
    Any updates on the release of this?
    What one? Mine is close to working but to be honest I only have maybe 3 hours total into the software. Though it is working and able to move data rather quickly.

Well if you need someone to test around with it feel free to drop me a pm with a download link.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshii View Post
    Well if you need someone to test around with it feel free to drop me a pm with a download link.
    I will be posting up the program "maybe" this weekend. Tonight if I get that far. It will be a testing only and mostly be for people who want to help get it completed..

Need people who know more about addons than I do. Want someone to convert the scripts into a mod that will offer the ability for a server admin to edit the settings on that side.

Also looking for someone to help with documentation.

And some nice example scripts...

Quote Originally Posted by Nutty_101 View Post
    I will be posting up the program "maybe" this weekend. Tonight if I get that far. It will be a testing only and mostly be for people who want to help get it completed..

Need people who know more about addons than I do. Want someone to convert the scripts into a mod that will offer the ability for a server admin to edit the settings on that side.

Also looking for someone to help with documentation.

And some nice example scripts...
    I could help you out with example scripts. And about completing it well maybe gotta check the code if it's to complicated for my little head

Cool, I only have the SQL portion and player section to finish up.

http://forums.livecar.net/index.php?showtopic=123

I posted the scripts on my board already. I should have the current source and plug-in up on the site tonight as well. Need to clean up a few things on the main program but I will have at least the program up. The source will be up shortly as well. The nice part is that I have not used anything commercial or external on any of my stuff so there are no 3rd party Dll's or applications to install for anything.

Oh, after the Rcon stuff comes open we will have 100% open source for everything. The only piece I don't want to release open to the public is a plug in that can monitor the entire network stream from each client. Mostly cause it maps pretty much everything out that the game sends to the server. I use it to see what traffic is coming in and monitor for cheats and other garbage.

The application also runs as a windows service, command prompt or in a window. Debugging works in both console or windows. I have a telnet plug in as well that will get released after this portion is done so that people can get in there from remote should they want.
    Last edited by Nutty_101; Feb 22 2010 at 14:37. Reason: update

@octane .... Noob Question: Im registered, how can i vote?

I'd like to vote this Request 1.000.000 times, cause a working
    I/O would be the key to many many Features for the Comm.

Thinking about things like Career mode, Qualifikations, User-Tracker, ArmA2TS3 improvements, WebViewers, aso. Indeed its a key feature to get ArmA2 to
    where it belongs: a top title for a wide Community.

Appeal:
    BIS! Dont sleep. The whole AmericasArmy community is breaking down,
    and many of them are looking for a new game to play. But they all prefer BF2BC,
    cause they want career modes. You even haven't to develop it by your self,
    there are lots of people willing to do that for you. All we need is this I/O.
    You can get a Piece of that (large) cake - if you want. Its a Win-Win.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12