Sign in to follow this  
Jackson14

Special Reconnaissance Regiment

Hello everyone,

150pxsrr.jpg

I'm here to tell you about the Special Reconnaissance Regiment [sRR]

which is an ArmA 2 realism unit based on the British Special Forces Group SRR hense the name which operates on a GMT time zone and is based in Britain. Well first of all let me introduce myself I'm Lieutenant C.Jackson the current Commanding Officer for [sRR]. The Special Reconnaissance Regiment aims to have high realism levels while in game and out, this means taking rank very seriously and playing as if you would in real life. So no Rambo's or anything stupid like that, but on the brighter side we also aim to be a friendly bunch of guys to play with! And when I say guys I don't just mean male, females are more than welcome within the unit.

We do not currently have alot of members as we are just starting up so don't expect a large gaming community but join and we will try to develop a large unit and hopefully gain members fast enough so that we can start a campaign in the near future. We currently have a website (Done by myself so don't expect anything too good!) It'll get the job done for now, it has the basics and all we need to run the unit on there. Anyone who has some web designing experience and wants to join is more than welcome to re-do the site if they wish, but don't feel you have to do the website if you join :p

NCO positions will go to the first few members so we can establish a chain of command (I don't mean first come first serve, the individual must have some leadership qualities and the other NCO's and Officers must see leadership potential as well as myself before that individual is promoted)

The website is...

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=343553&TabID=2876108

Mods: We currently use ACE, UKF Landrovers, UKF Weapons, SJB SAS unit pack and the FFAA terrorists & FFAA Arab civs.

Our mod pack will expand as time goes on but for now I'm keeping it small and simple in order not to complicate things.

We will have a TeamSpeak server up and running within the next few days. We also hope to start training and some joint operations with our close allies

3rd Armoured Cavalry Regiment who have been kind enough to help us get off our feet and use their server for missions together until we get our own up and running so thanks alot LT Phillips and the whole of 3rd ACR! :D

If you have any questions feel free to contact me on xfire or msn

xfire: crazydok

msn: cj-123@live.co.uk

Thank you for you're time,

Lieutenant C.Jackson

Special Reconnaissance Regiment

Commanding Officer

Edited by Jackson14