UPDATED TO VERSION 1.03 (AS OF 01/11/2010)
- DM Mission Pack DM-32 v1.03
URC Site mirror
- DM Mission Pack DM-32 v1.03
These DM layouts are infantry based and small-medium sized in nature so that you don't get lost. They are designed for competitive gameplay for leagues and groups who enjoy relaxing DM sessions. Customize your session using the server sided parameters, choose your weapon, spread out and cover your points to see if you can be the victor over your opponent. As I update these DM missions or add to the mission pack I will update this post. It will mainly depend on player feedback.
Each mission consists of the following:
- These missions entertain any number of players, however, the player slots were increased to 32 for larger server capacities. I can add more slots if server hosts want me to. Just ask...
- Each mission has a detailed NOTES section. Click M, then NOTES and read about the gamemode details, objectives, Hints, Designer contact info, and more.
- On Screen Leaderboards exist so that you know who is in the lead at all times. There is also a Round Timer with a HINT BOX indicator that pops up at 15 minutes left, 10 minutes left, 5 minutes left, and 1 minute left. No need to have to hit I or guess the scores or how much time is left to play.
- Enhanced the Spectator Mode - 3 non-player slots exist for server admins to watch as a round plays out. Great tool to locate glitchers, cheaters, etc.
- Quick Grenade Binding Key - the Salute key, when used, quickly switches to grenades to use when you quickly need to throw a nade. It automatically switched back to your normal weapon in a second if not used.
- Persisitent Scoring - In some missions when a player leaves the sore goes with them. With persistent scoring that will not happen.
Customize your gameplay using the great server controls
- Server sided options for # of LIVES per player - by default each player has infinite lives, however, if you wanted to setup your DM session for a Last Man Standing, you can using this parameter. If you limit the # of LIVES per player, as a player is elimintated they get to spectate through the living player's eyes and watch as the round unfolds.
- Server sided option to enable/disable Camping penalties. Set to Enabled by default, this is a server sided option to turn this feature on or off based on player's requests. When enabled there is an invisible floating marker which follows each player around. When you start to camp the marker will eventually catch up to you, warn, then tag you so that all other players can see your gametag above your head. Once you move away the tag will go away. The farther you run away, the longer it will take for the marker to catch up to you. This is a feature setup so that to keep gamers moving at all times. For those who enjoy camping, this can be turned off by the server admin.
- Time Limit options (set your round for various time limits
- Terrain Detail Options
- View Distance options, and more...
MISSION TITLES INCLUDED IN THIS PACK ARE
- BLACK ROCK BEACH (utes)
- GHOST TOWN (utes)
- TOWN BEACH (utes)
- THE MOG (chernarus)
- P.O.W. Camp (chernarus)
- DEPOT STATION (chernarus)
- EMBASSY (chernarus)
- URBAN RESISTANCE (chernarus)
Author: Tom Anger [URC]FATMAN
Extract the pbo files to your ArmA2\MPMissions folder.
- Uses PVP Script Pack v3.02 by [SBS]mac
- Added Time Indicator box to come up when there is 15 minutes left, 10 minutes left, 5 minutes left, then 1 minute left
- Added Server parameter to modify # of LIVES per player
- Added Server parameter to enable/disable Camping penalties
- Added Server parameter to modify Round time limit setting
- Added Server parameter to modify View distance and more
- Added Persistent Scoring so that if players leave, the scores don't go with them
- Added Quick Grenade Bind Key - the Salute key switches quick for grenades then auto switches back to your weapon after approx 1 second
- Added Spectator Mode - 3 slots for admins to spectate. Great for seeing if anyone is glitching, cheating, etc. Also a good tool for Leagues to use.
- Fixed the Time Of Day Bug
- Added Space Bar capability to quickly switch to Grenades
- Modified loading verbage to be more player friendly
- Uses PVP Script Pack v2.08 by [SBS]mac
- 8 vs 8 player slots with 3 spectator slots to be used for admins or referees in scrimmages/matches.
- Minefields (indicated by signs) border the fight area to focus the battle in a zone fit for 8 vs 8 gameplay
- Round timer will not start until at least 2 players are in the session. So if 1 player is in the game this gives them time to roam around and review the map until others join in.
- Player spawns are protected by a sign barrier, so if your opponent crosses the line they will perish. All player slots spawn in the same location each time they die to allow them to get back on track quickly.
- Character Classes and Weapon Loadouts are the same for both teams with weapon crates available to customize your kit. If you die, you keep your customized weapon loadout when you respawn.
- On-screen scoring hud and timer so that you can see the status of the game as it plays out.
Credits & Thanks:
Gameplay scripts by [SBS]mac Script tracking Forum