Sign in to follow this  
SMERSH

Russian Airborne troops (VDV) package.

Ya when i did dl the addon i did not get the full units, some were missing. Vary good work keep it going.

When is this issue going to come to a conclusion?

I understand that there is bound to be some kind of bitterness between the addon makers (or maybe there is a much larger picture between these two which I am not seeing) but at least for the sake of the community could something be done to resolve this issue quickly?

I really wanna use these guys!

Edited by Dmahon

It has been resolve Dmahon. I think there just working on the addons right now. Sure it will bee an vary nice one at that.

Who doesn't want to use it? Hell, I bet they want to have us use it too. Do you not think they want to resolve any issues quickly as it is? SMERSH will be on when he's ready. He always is.

Ahh right, excuse my ignorance then, I had the idea that there was some kind of ongoing feud between these two which was postponing the release of the addon in one way or another.

Glad to hear that everything's cool :)

Edited by Dmahon

Last i heard from SMERSH was that they been hard at work with the units, about an week ago last iv heard.

Edited by 1in1class
need

Afaik they should be working on the new helmet, i really don't know\remember if a solution with Lodu was found...

Man, if this every gets Berezka. (Or if any mod uses Berezka) Let me know... I'm surprised that it is not used more considering.

Guys, plz stop chatting here! This belongs into the discussions forum.

Just send the author a PM instead of spamming every few weeks for some news. It's obvious he doesn't answer these questions via post so if you really need to know just contact him directly.

If you guys keep spamming for news your just gonna get the thread locked. In case you didn't know the Moderators don't like it... and it's against forum rules.

More than a month for asking news is not spamming

It is, if somebody asked the same question 1 day before you.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1586606&postcount=62

Ask Smersh directly in the russian community (I've seen him popping up at http://arma.at.ua/ ) if you are so eager looking for an answer, but everything else is senseless spamming, if he feels like reporting news he will report news.

Edited by Icewindo