Sign in to follow this  
suchey

Radio & sound?

This may be elementary, however, is there a method of having a sound be audible to only one team? I have set up my CfgRadio and stringtables with the sound to play, however, I only receive the text I set up in the Stringtable...no audible sound is played when using SideRadio or any radio command for that matter. I know my sounds are working as I am able to hear them by using the 'SAY' command and Im also able to set them up as SoundCfg and play them using PlaySound...my problem is they wont play when I set up as Radio....I have the triggers set up the way I want and they seem to trigger fine as I am receiving the TEXT, but I would like for only one team to be able to hear the sound attached to the trigger...is there any way to accomplish this??? Im sure Im overlooking something...thanks in advance for any help.

A look at your description.ext sure would help me alot smile.gif

Sounds to me you have'nt configured the radio-class right.

An entry in the sound-section will only be played with 'say'. An entry in the radio-section will only be played with the 'radio'-commands...

I figured it out...seems my radio was just set too low volume wise to hear them properly...Ill need to go back in and re-record my radio msgs. Thanks for the help though.