Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Oden Warfare Pack

Oden Warfare Pack

Last edited by [ASA]ODEN; Jan 24 2013 at 07:41. Reason: Added Thirsk and Kulima Islands

Nice, glad to see this updated! Thank you Oden.

Staff Sergeant
    Author of the Thread
    Small bump for release of "Dragon Bear Warfare" version featuring OHPLA Chinese units versus Russian Army.

Runs good, one thing though, I did not notice any enemy ai air activity

New and mirror on Armed Assault.info

Link to mirror :

Oden Warfare Pack (v 1.05a)

Staff Sergeant
    Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by LockJaw-65- View Post
    Runs good, one thing though, I did not notice any enemy ai air activity
    Good find LockJaw, just tried adding 30 grand to ai groups at start in debug mode and although the airsupport script runs smooth I noticed them being shot down in a hurry.

The new feature with camp guards included possibility to generate AA teams and I guess that is too much for AI pilots

Please try the updated 1.05b pack.

Old Bear, thanks for hosting.

Just noticed marker problems running cold warfare podagorsk on a ded.server, looking into it later today when done with the kids
    Last edited by [ASA]ODEN; Dec 28 2009 at 08:04.

Staff Sergeant
    Author of the Thread
    Hi again, pack is now updated with 'Isla Duala' by IceBreakr and a new set 'Dragon Eagle Warfare' featuring PLA vs US Marines.

Happy New Year.

Hi, I like your work a lot. But with the latest release (31 dec) i'm having trouble loading the maps. The loading hangs just when you're about to enter the battlefield. I was wondering if anybody is seeing this as well since i'm having no problems with any of the other releases at all. (it happens on all islands caa1, panthera etc.)

Staff Sergeant
    Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by rmk80 View Post
    Hi, I like your work a lot. But with the latest release (31 dec) i'm having trouble loading the maps. The loading hangs just when you're about to enter the battlefield. I was wondering if anybody is seeing this as well since i'm having no problems with any of the other releases at all. (it happens on all islands caa1, panthera etc.)
    Yes, I've had some serious problems since I added PLA versions (running resistance side) but please try the one I uploaded today (serveral times in mad frustration haha)

I still have occasions when clients endup on an empty map but it seems to be very rare now (can't say I have too many betatesters giving feedback so it will take some time to kill all bugs).

Noticed today I got no artillery userActions upon buying mortars at a depot - this usually works hopefully this is related to the Swedish version that I guess not many use.

/soonToJumpFromABridgeOden

Quote Originally Posted by [ASA]ODEN View Post
    ...please try the one I uploaded today...
    This is the version i'm talking about. I've downloaded it three times already but all of them hang on all islands, im playing the 30-12 version now which is playing very fine (love all the air action)

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast